Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Trump's Approval Rating hits a historic low

President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first nearly-six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Thirty-six percent of those surveyed approve of the president's job performance, which is six points down from his 100-day mark, while 58 percent disapprove of Trump's performance.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/16/trump-approval-rating-historic-low-240598

Drump's response was to try and spin it as, "not bad".

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Just gonna put this brilliant Fivethirtyeight poll here for comparison:

hickey-datalab-starwars-41.png?quality=9

This poll right here is bullshit fake news. C3 P0 sucks at a historic capacity. That he has any favorability at all means Star Wars fans are retarded.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Also interesting that all the 85+ people are either presumed liberals (the Skywalkers, Kenobi, and probably C3PO, that old freeloader) or libertarians (Han Solo, Yoda, R2D2). Where is your base now, GOP?

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

This poll right here is bullshit. C3 P0 sucks at a historic capacity. That he has any favorability at all means Star Wars fans are retarded.

But R2 wouldn't be as funny without him.

1 minute ago, I am Ram said:

Also interesting that all the 85+ people are either presumed liberals (the Skywalkers, Kenobi, and probably C3PO, that old freeloader) or libertarians (Han Solo, Yoda, R2D2). Where is your base now, GOP?

The Skywalkers and Kenobi aren't liberals, they are radical religious terrorists.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The Skywalkers and Kenobi aren't liberals, they are radical religious terrorists.

Star Wars: A New Hope is the story of an orphan who becomes radicalized after his family is murdered in a military attack. He become indoctrinated into an ancient religion and joins a group of insurgents. He then takes part in a terrorist attack that results in the deaths of an estimated 1.7M people and ~400k droids. 

16 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This poll right here is bullshit fake news. C3 P0 sucks at a historic capacity. That he has any favorability at all means Star Wars fans are retarded.

The fact 29% of people have a favorable view of JarJar Binks means it's either fake or people are stupid 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

25 minutes ago, retrofade said:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/16/trump-approval-rating-historic-low-240598

Drump's response was to try and spin it as, "not bad".

:lol: 

I'll just enter the standard response to save us the trouble, the same polls predicted a Hillary landslide.  FAKE POLLS! (Did I do it right?) 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The fact that Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christiansen's portrayal of Anakin Skywalker garners more net favorability than Lando illustrates we've got a long way to go in this country on racial issues.

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The fact 29% of people have a favorable view of JarJar Binks means it's either fake or people are stupid 

Shut your whore mouth.

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Please. The entire rebel alliance is a huge liberal plot. Evidence:

1. They advocate racial diversity.

2. They promote women to top leadership positions.

3. They pretend to be the party of peace while waging constant horrible war.

4. They despise flyover agricultural worlds.

I'm sure there is more.

18 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Shut your whore mouth.

You know meesa be right 

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Homophobe

Please. The entire rebel alliance is a huge liberal plot. Evidence:

1. They advocate racial diversity.

So long as white people are at the very top.

2. They promote women to top leadership positions.

She was in a leadership position because she was a princess, not because of her (terrible) leadership skills. Her status requires maintaining a monarachical class structure. What could be more conservative than that?

3. They pretend to be the party of peace while waging constant horrible war.

No rebuttal. Flawless point.

4. They despise flyover agricultural worlds.

Isn't Tatooine the epitome of a flyover system? I mean, the Hutt's are basically practicing slavery in the open there, and nobody cares.

I'm sure there is more.

13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Homophobe

How dare you impose your heteronormative view and assume C3PO's sexual orientation just so you can white knight for him.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

How dare you impose your heteronormative view and assume C3PO's sexual orientation just so you can white knight for him.

What does C3PO have to do with this?