Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

What Are Your Habits, Hobbies, or Idiosyncrasies?

45 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Last time I was down there I was 15 and got a gun stuck in my face while buying cocaine in a park. It ended up working out in the end, but hopefully it doesn't get to that level this time. 

now that i think about it, doesn't @GoState99755 have a girlfriend there? maybe you'll run into him. probably here.

best-buy.jpg

who needs a football game to determine who gets that boot.

I have to play at least 6 or 7 you tube 60'/70's songs every night.  It keeps me connected to the past.

I eat Chicken wings 5 nights a week.

I love to sleep.

As Aztec football season gets closer I drive to the Stadium parking lot about one day a week (I work close to the Stadium) and sit in the lot and think about the upcoming games and how much fun they are going to be.

When I have concert tickets (which is about 7 shows a summer), I go to the venue and sit in my seat to visualize how close I will be to the stage.  It fires me up.  (This was easier pre 911 but still possible in most venues).

I go all out for Halloween 

I have  Marvin the Martian USB drive at work......my co workers take him on adventures and email pics. Marvin in front of the wire saw, on the drill press, on the pull tester losing his head.

And I have a nerf gun at work to shoot said co workers when they need it.

Halloween, martians and nerf guns

One of the Final Five..........

I have a fascination with true crime stories, (the bigger the better), and have collected an inordinate (perhaps useless) amount of knowledge about the Kennedy assassination. For example, I could name at least 15 people employed in the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/63 off the top of my head. I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing. I wouldn't classify it as an obsession, just an extreme interest.

Champ Logo.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

I have a fascination with true crime stories, (the bigger the better), and have collected an inordinate (perhaps useless) amount of knowledge about the Kennedy assassination. For example, I could name at least 15 people employed in the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/63 off the top of my head. I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing. I wouldn't classify it as an obsession, just an extreme interest.

I need a guy to do the JFK rabbit hole. Any interest?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I need a guy to do the JFK rabbit hole. Any interest?

I'm not sure what that entails. I'll let you know up front that I'm not a CT (conspiracy theorist), in case it makes a difference.

Champ Logo.jpg

17 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

I'm not sure what that entails. I'll let you know up front that I'm not a CT (conspiracy theorist), in case it makes a difference.

You basically take on the role of board expert on the assassination. You would start a thread on the Rabbit Hole forum where you would summarize the who, what, where and how of the JFK assassination. You would also tell us why it such a good subject to lose yourself in. You don't have to believe the conspiracy theories at all, but you should be able to lay out how they work, when they came about, what (if anything) lends them credence, and how they can be debunked. Have fun with it.

Here is what I did with Dyatlov Pass

Here is what happycamper did with Chemtrails

JFK is a huge Rabbit Hole, so I understand if you'd rather not do it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Whilst eating a ho ho, snickers, or a Twix; I like to peel them apart and eat their elements individually.

The first part of this reads like one of ph90702 whore house stories.  I had to do a double take on the board member name! :P

5 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

The first part of this reads like one of ph90702 whore house stories.  I had to do a double take on the board name! :P

Take out the snickers and the Twix part and I'd say it's good representation of Ph's private dealings with women.

tumblr_mbwzrt0LhW1qke7z9o1_500.gif

12 hours ago, StAz said:

I have to play at least 6 or 7 you tube 60'/70's songs every night.  It keeps me connected to the past.

I eat Chicken wings 5 nights a week.

I love to sleep.

As Aztec football season gets closer I drive to the Stadium parking lot about one day a week (I work close to the Stadium) and sit in the lot and think about the upcoming games and how much fun they are going to be.

When I have concert tickets (which is about 7 shows a summer), I go to the venue and sit in my seat to visualize how close I will be to the stage.  It fires me up.  (This was easier pre 911 but still possible in most venues).

This is probably the most interesting response...

Your apparent psychological profile indicates severe OCD and just a smidge of insanity... 

...and by smidge. I mean to say, 'to an incredibly high degree'

put-the-fucking-lotion-in-the-basket-140

:o

New-Signature.jpg

I write a new work out, every time I work out. It doesn't matter if I want the exact same type of work out I had or if I'm following a routine, it has to be different and I generally start with a blank piece of paper and write it down a few hours before the work out. I save all the workouts, which is stupid, because I never use them again. 

Cell phone has to be in the left pocket, keys in the right pocket. I don't notice sometimes if I absentmindedly switch and then I panic, feeling like I left things behind until they are in their correct spots. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I run, play the piano, and game. I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning the house. Drives my wife nuts. I'm not obsessive about picking everything up all the time, but when I get it in my mind to clean up I'm scrubbing grout with a toothbrush to get it clean. Cleaning something half-assed seems like a waste of time to me.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

I vigorously masturbate while reading CSU stadium and recruiting threads.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 7/16/2017 at 5:17 PM, 4UNLV said:

now that i think about it, doesn't @GoState99755 have a girlfriend there? maybe you'll run into him. probably here.

best-buy.jpg

who needs a football game to determine who gets that boot.

@4UNLV:  That lasted a lil' less-than-two-yrs.  We broke-up back in Oct 2016.  

It look quite likely that I will be spending most, if not all of Nov-Dec in the Coffee Growing Region of Colombia.

@Joe from WY:  ¿What do you have going on down in el Sur de America?

GO STATE!!!

On 7/16/2017 at 2:50 PM, Joe from WY said:

sex, drugs, and rock and roll

I see.  I'm on tour w/a gangster rapper at the moment.  Does that count for the "....rock and roll..." part?

On 7/16/2017 at 3:24 PM, Joe from WY said:

Well, that's pretty much all I've got honestly. I'd say "travel" and "getting into dangerous situations for the sole purpose of seeing if I can talk my way out of them", but those aren't something I do a whole lot of anymore. Though I'll be in Bogota in about 10 days so I'll get the chance to do both I suppose. 

I read a lot of books too. 

I'm not a big fan of Bogotá.  It's too BIG 'n' expensive.  It's also cold & rainy.

Enjoy your trip.  I hope you get to enjoy more of Colombia outside of Bogotá.

On 7/16/2017 at 4:28 PM, Joe from WY said:

Last time I was down there I was 15 and got a gun stuck in my face while buying cocaine in a park. It ended up working out in the end, but hopefully it doesn't get to that level this time. 

Colombia has changed drastically for the better in the last-15-yrs.