Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

NCAA alters definition of Quality Win

2 hours ago, bigd said:

Great, hopefully we can actually get some P6 teams to come to Reno now.

P6?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, bigd said:

I consider the Big East a power conference, though maybe that isn't that case.

Oh. In basketball yeah I get what you're saying 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I don't know if it will make the big boys really schedule that differently. The committee has told Syracuse they have to change their scheduling philosophy a few times and Syracuse head coach just said this is how we schedule so be it.  At least in the near term again I don't think things will change or even long term. because they can just chose to go to let's say Southern University for a game and have them come to your place for 2 and you still get the same result. Going after easy road game wins

11 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I don't know if it will make the big boys really schedule that differently. The committee has told Syracuse they have to change their scheduling philosophy a few times and Syracuse head coach just said this is how we schedule so be it.  At least in the near term again I don't think things will change or even long term. because they can just chose to go to let's say Southern University for a game and have them come to your place for 2 and you still get the same result. Going after easy road game wins

Yet he always wines and moans.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:37 PM, retrofade said:

Dxc3KY5.png

The best color guy in the biz. I salute you, Robert Kekaula. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 7/14/2017 at 10:14 PM, Cincy said:

The best announcer in the MWC. 

http://deadspin.com/robert-kekaula-apologizes-for-calling-fresno-the-armpi-1666298466

You sure you think that way? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.