Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Uncharted Territory in the MWC

Wyoming, Allen working on insurance policy

"UW and Allen are currently in talks about obtaining an insurance policy for the quarterback for this season....

The second is Permanent Total Disability Insurance (PTD), which protects a player if they suffer a serious injury and never play again. The maximum for PTD coverage is $10 million....

Prigge added UW contacted the other Mountain West programs, and no one has purchased an insurance policy for an athlete at this level."

http://www.wyosports.net/university_of_wyoming/wyoming-allen-working-on-insurance-policy/article_356e9a92-66b7-11e7-ab17-53c1a003e0ec.html

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with josh Allen, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Allen throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Allen decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.' 

7 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with josh Allen, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Allen throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Allen decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.' 

I'm taking away your Hemingway status. 

giphy.gif

How can you insure something that is priceless? If, God forbid, something happened to Josh Allen the world could never recover from such a catastrophic lose. The stock market would undoubtedly collapse, stars would fall from the sky, and women would instantly lose their fertility. 

2 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Meanwhile...

Allen is working on his backswing (Sidenote: look at how horrible Laramie looks in the background, what a dump!!!).

?????

@Dr. Dre @jimjam @kingpotato

Yes. When the best you can come up with is a couple shitty houses on a golf course... point proven.