Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

OFFICIAL: Fresno State is Selling Beer

You all are copying us.  I can't think of a time we haven't sold beer at games 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You obviously copied CSU

At some point, everyone does.  No sense putting it off.

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

CSU has always sold beer at games except for a short stint where one drunken president banned it for like two years.

Now we've just moved on to brewing it in the stadium.

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

CSU has always sold beer at games except for a short stint where one drunken president banned it for like two years.

Now we've just moved on to brewing it in the stadium.

Well your streak was broken so now you're starting over again. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Well your streak was broken so now you're starting over again. 

F'in Penley.  Sumbitch would've never approved an on campus stadium either.  I've started a petition to have him removed from the record books and have all of his decisions vacated.  That should make things right again.

We do get extra points for brewing it in house though.  If for no other reason than our savings on transportation costs, and the fact that we make delicious beer.

10 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

F'in Penley.  Sumbitch would've never approved an on campus stadium either.  I've started a petition to have him removed from the record books and have all of his decisions vacated.  That should make things right again.

We do get extra points for brewing it in house though.  If for no other reason than our savings on transportation costs, and the fact that we make delicious beer.

Yes that is definitely bonus points.  We will settle on a 1 year ban cause of your previous president but will restore the previous seasons forfeited because of an ineligible president. 

3 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Drinking and throwing grandmas down stairs still trumps drinking and throwing screwdrivers --- anyway you Fresno fans want to spin it!

That's a fair hierarchy...but we're above Hawaii fans who drink and throw trash/water bottles from the upper deck. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 minute ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

They should just rename the school CSU-Fresno...first the sheep fu<king and now this. Oh wait.....

Now that's funny. 

8 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

They should just rename the school CSU-Fresno...first the sheep fu<king and now this. Oh wait.....

LOL!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

29 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

Well done!

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Note to self.  Never disappoint or cross Headbutt :P

13 hours ago, mugtang said:

Students used to bring booze and kegs into the stands during games.

I'll find a picture!

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg