Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am Ram

What did you have for breakfast this morning, and how much was it?

So far, it's still morning and I'm a "grazer":

An apricot and a yogurt with a handful of almonds. All bought from Costco for about a $1.25.

@I am Ram toast with avocado, well done! Old girl friend from Chile turned me on to that, it's a south american staple.

2 corn dodgers, a slab of bacon, and a shot of Old Crow. Prolly $5 of fine territory silver.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

2 corn dodgers, a slab of bacon, and a shot of Old Crow. Prolly $5 of fine territory silver.

Wait, are you back in the US? I thought you had things like porridge with Scotch eggs and a pint of Bass for breakfast.

Starbucks green tea and a butter croissant. I think it was $6-7. Mwcboard money bro. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I had an egg and bacon sandwich on a multi-grain bread and mixed fruit from the gym. Their cafe has great food, so I eat there quite a bit. Breakfast today was $5.

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Hashish. 

I'm a little disappointed. I knew it was going to be drugs for you, but I had expected something like scrambled eggs and heroin, served on a Thai transvestite hooker.

15 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You guys eat hella breakfast for weekdays. Y'all need to sleep in and just grab a granola bar on your way out the door.

I work from home, so I don't go out of the door and make my breakfast during work time. 

Quick fast Bfast burrito

6 - eggs $1

1/2 cup diced mushrooms - $.50

2 tblsp diced onion $.10ish?

2 - whole wheat tortillas $.60

2 servings of siracha mayo - $.10

Left over coffee w/ splash of creamer $0.30

$2.60ish

A bowl of cereal that cost me 2.50 for the box. 

I just made some beef tacos though. It was about 15 to 20 bucks for everything, but I have a shit load of leftovers.

3 minutes ago, sebasour said:

A bowl of cereal that cost me 2.50 for the box. 

I just made some beef tacos though. It was about 15 to 20 bucks for everything, but I have a shit load of leftovers.

If I had leftover beef tacos, the last thing I would eat is a bowl of cereal.

Just now, I am Ram said:

If I had leftover beef tacos, the last thing I would eat is a bowl of cereal.

Nah I just made them, breakfast was a few hours ago. I won't be touching cereal for awhile