Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyochris

report about Josh Allen at the Payton Manning camp

6 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Don't waste your time.  I know it's just an avatar bet, but I really don't want to bet with a sock that will disappear the day he loses.

@Wyobraska, @happycamper, @WYO1016, @pokebball or any of you other legit Poke fans want to play ball, I'm all in.  As for stunner, nah I ain't gonna' play that game.

Remember this from back in the day? ;) 

G3h73be.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Nah, screw the points.  CSU wins this one anyway.  I have just been too busy to find the right avatar, or find someone to create the right avatar.  I'm in.  Easy money so to speak.  I just don't see the pokes winning this one.

Love the moxy. I'd give you a hand with the avatar, but I throw up a little every time I look at the CSU logo. Can't do it.

Hope you guys can work this out, avatar bet in July for a game in November, well before a single snap is taken, could be epic. Especially if both teams are still in the mix come game time.

11 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Don't waste your time.  I know it's just an avatar bet, but I really don't want to bet with a sock that will disappear the day he loses.

@Wyobraska, @happycamper, @WYO1016, @pokebball or any of you other legit Poke fans want to play ball, I'm all in.  As for stunner, nah I ain't gonna' play that game.

giphy.gif

Straight up, no points. Loser wears the winner's avatar pick until the MW Championship game. Deal?

(I picked MW championship because I don't want to deny you a bowl avatar)

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

11 hours ago, Headbutt said:

IMG_1690.GIF.5ae30592ae2e94ab0419043957c2ae44.GIF

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

10 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

giphy.gif

Straight up, no points. Loser wears the winner's avatar pick until the MW Championship game. Deal?

(I picked MW championship because I don't want to deny you a bowl avatar)

Deal.  You mean the avatar we use now, or we get to create one for the loser?  I'm good either way, and I like the time frame.

BTW, that's my favorite scene in one of my favorite movies.

12 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Deal.  You mean the avatar we use now, or we get to create one for the loser?  I'm good either way, and I like the time frame.

BTW, that's my favorite scene in one of my favorite movies.

One we get to create. I know you're going to make me uncomfortable with what you make, but it will be in good taste. I'll do the same.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

7 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

One we get to create. I know you're going to make me uncomfortable with what you make, but it will be in good taste. I'll do the same.

Roger that.  Not an "I kneel to Headbutt" avatar, but rather one that shows you love CSU or one that makes the  Pokes look silly.  Just like the old days.  Keep it team oriented.  I'm in.

6 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Roger that.  Not an "I kneel to Headbutt" avatar, but rather one that shows you love CSU or one that makes the  Pokes look silly.  Just like the old days.  Keep it team oriented.  I'm in.

Dammit, I was in but a double avatar bet doesn't work (too slow on the draw). Any of you other legit rammies in? I'm 1-0 in this series for avatar bets and I'd like to have the opportunity for 2-0. 

tetons1.jpg