Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFanatic

Anybody know how to...

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

But, to answer your question the only person who can delete your account is me.  And I don't like deleting accounts, so I'm not going to.  What I will do though is change your password and email address in the system so you can't login anymore.  

Change all his passwords to fagboy.  Let the board log into his stupid ass accounts as we see fit.  

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Fresno idiots can't figure out how to delete an account....surprise, surprise, surprise....#hellastupid

Creeper is always leading with his chin and mouth wide open...

the-money-shot-64394.gif

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Fresno idiots can't figure out how to delete an account....surprise, surprise, surprise....#hellastupid

you should delete yours just to prove your point. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

19 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

He's asking for a friend.

This is an unfair standard. He could never meet this.

I have low expectations.  Thought it was fair :shrug: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If FresnoFanatic is Huge, then he's either really obsessively dedicated to trolling, or has some serious mental issues. He has a whole bio written up, and over 800 posts at the BarkBoard, not to mention the over 6,300 posts here.

The other option would be that Huge usurped a username that someone used at the Barkboard and turned it into another trolling persona. 

Just now, retrofade said:

If FresnoFanatic is Huge, then he's either really obsessively dedicated to trolling, or has some serious mental issues. He has a whole bio written up, and over 800 posts at the BarkBoard, not to mention the over 6,300 posts here.

The other option would be that Huge usurped a username that someone used at the Barkboard and turned it into another trolling persona. 

Maybe FF isn't Hugh.  But he still acted like a crybaby because I haven't banned people who were mean to him.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Maybe FF isn't Hugh.  But he still acted like a crybaby because I haven't banned people who were mean to him.  

I doubt he is. FF could be annoying but he occasionally managed a bulls-eye. Hugh, OTOH, disproved the saying that even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut.

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 hours ago, mugtang said:

Let me think about it....

No...

We all post embarrassing shit.  It July?! Come on that is still talking about today :P 

I have low hangers... there... I said it, and I'm not embarrassed at all!

What IS embarrassing, is having to explain why I screamed like a four year old when I went commando wearing shorts, and went to sit on my HOT leather car seat... now THATS embarrassing... and painful!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

6 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

I have low hangers... there... I said it, and I'm not embarrassed at all!

What IS embarrassing, is having to explain why I screamed like a four year old when I went commando wearing shorts, and went to sit on my HOT leather car seat... now THATS embarrassing... and painful!

And stupid.  Put a towel down next time :D:P jk  well not about the towel part, just the stupid part  

19 minutes ago, mugtang said:

And stupid.  Put a towel down next time :D:P jk  well not about the towel part, just the stupid part  

Hey... I learned my lesson... when going commando during day time heat...  take my truck... with the cloth seats! ?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

18 hours ago, mugtang said:

But, to answer your question the only person who can delete your account is me.  And I don't like deleting accounts, so I'm not going to.  What I will do though is change your password and email address in the system so you can't login anymore.  

You could change the handle to MOUTH_HERPES or LINT_EATER or SAD_CAVEMAN 

5 hours ago, mugtang said:

Doesn't FF predate Hugh by like 5 years?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

49 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You could change the handle to MOUTH_HERPES or LINT_EATER or SAD_CAVEMAN 

Doesn't FF predate Hugh by like 5 years?

Yes but not Maynard.  I may have jumped the gun on the FF thing. But that doesn't change the fact that he came in acting like a pussy after I temp banned Dump. 

1 hour ago, LoboMan59 said:

Hey... I learned my lesson... when going commando during day time heat...  take my truck... with the cloth seats! ?

We just bought a new car about a month ago and they tried selling us the upgraded edition with moonroof and leather seats.

I just stared at the guy wondering how stupid he could be. We live just outside Phoenix. The last thing I want are leather seats, especially right before the summer.

5 hours ago, AZdogFan said:

We just bought a new car about a month ago and they tried selling us the upgraded edition with moonroof and leather seats.

I just stared at the guy wondering how stupid he could be. We live just outside Phoenix. The last thing I want are leather seats, especially right before the summer.

YIKES! You guys can fry eggs on car hoods and sidewalks there, Glad to say it doesn't get quite that hot here in the ABQ area!

Just now, Malicious Vandal said:

@mugtang, why not just let some regulars have fun with at least one of his socks?

What do you mean?

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

What do you mean?

Maybe a few people pm you their interest in a sock's username & password as an alternative.

People are always going being to be pissy about regulars getting banned.  

Just now, Malicious Vandal said:

Maybe a few people pm you their interest in a sock's username & password as an alternative.

People are always going being to be pissy about regulars getting banned.  

True.  But I also haven't banned any regulars, except Hugh and that's temporarily.