Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Son of California '06

Fare thee well mwcboard

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, Joe from WY said:

You're hella bitter and hella triggered still I see. Hella funny. 

What is up with the Beruit bashing? If he'd ever been, he'd realize how stupid he looks. Well, maybe not

Joey liking everything anti-creeper makes this so rewarding....talk about triggered...watch out, landmine.....Lol..you guys are great...

Go Spartans!

if ever there was confirmation that Hugh played a special, select group of simpletons it's this thread...let's get to 30 pages fellas...#hellaclose

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I have no idea. It's the most glorious place in the world. I guess he doesn't get out of his basement in East Palo Alto very often and thinks its what he sees on "Homeland" marathons. 

Maybe he just hates Arabs. I really don't know. 

Hella glorious...bwwaahhahaha

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I live there more often than not and the guy who blows people who lives in Cupertino was trashing it. 

what language do they speak there?  Arabic, I'm guessing?  I'm assuming it was hard to learn?  How long have you lived there?  Are you fluent with the language yet?

Sorry for so many questions, but looks like a nice place.  Not sure I could learn the language though.

14 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Joey liking everything anti-creeper makes this so rewarding....talk about triggered...watch out, landmine.....Lol..you guys are great...

Go Spartans!

if ever there was confirmation that Hugh played a special, select group of simpletons it's this thread...let's get to 30 pages fellas...#hellaclose

How many of those 30 pages won't have at least one post from you? 

You're keeping this thread going as much as anyone else. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Everyone there practically (except the Syrians) speak English, Arabic, and French fluently. I picked up Arabic and am now fluent in it, but even if you had no idea what was going on with Arabic,  you could easily get around the city or the country. 

I've been there either as a full-time resident or a part-time resident for the last 9 years. 

It's outstanding. Best looking women on the planet. Wild nightlife. Beautiful. Climate like LA or SoCal. 

Lebanese women are hot. But so are the chicks from Israel. 

I think they should settle their differences with a giant pillow fight. 

The winning side has to go against Russian chicks in the same event. 

Make it happen, Joe. We can make peace on earth a reality. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Woah. Just catching up here. 

Mug clarified this, but Creeps keeps trying to save his boyfriend. To Creeps argument that I doxed myself and deserve no sympathy... first, I don't give a fck about your sympathy, and second, I was doxed by another Sharta fan who got his feelers hurt and went postal, 93. Yes, I posted a bit of personal info after I had been doxed with the assumption that we're all rational, mentally stable adults who don't go mental with a bit of generic trash talk directed at their school  

I've read that something like 80% of homeless are mentally ill. With SJSU's large homeless campus population, and easy access to computers at their on-campus public library....well, I'm starting to put the dots together. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

What is the difference? 

I just assumed "hella" meant "hell of a."

And I don't think I've heard anyone other than high school kids use that word. 

"Hella" is similar to "wicked"

This It's-It is hella good.

16 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

"Hella" is similar to "wicked"

This It's-It is hella good.

That's hella wicked. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

27 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Yes, I posted a bit of personal info after I had been doxed with the assumption that we're all rational, mentally stable adultso

Stable adults........bwahahahahahahahah

from this guy!!!! Priceless!!!'

#runneruptroll

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I learned the term from my kid when he used it often a decade ago. (He's now almost 24 and living in L.A. so rarely uses it anymore.)

When your kids regularly use a term it often becomes part of your vocabulary. "Sucks balls" has been de rigueur for him and his friends for several years now and particularly since my wife dislikes it, I try my best not to use it.

using the phrase, or sucking balls?

26 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Stable adults........bwahahahahahahahah

from this guy!!!! Priceless!!!'

#runneruptroll

Oh, boy. Another SJSU library masturbator using multiple exclamation points. He's definitely not mad. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg