Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Current Contracts of Former MWC Athletes...

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/880999467385667584

So congrats to former UNM bb player Tony Snell, on his recent signing of a 4 year,  46 million dollar contract to remain with the Milwaukee Bucks.

But it got me to thinking what former MWC athletes contracts are like? I was thinking that UNLV's Anthony Bennet had the potential to sign a HUGE contract if things had gone better for him.

So, what contracts do you guys know of money wise, of former conference members athletes? 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

NFL, Derek CArr is the highest paid NFL player at 25 a year

NBA, Paul George is making a bit over 19. He's set to get a huge contract next year when he becomes a FA

that said, I'm sure Aaron Judges next contract is going to shit all over the other two. Baseball money is stupid. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

47 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

NFL, Derek CArr is the highest paid NFL player at 25 a year

NBA, Paul George is making a bit over 19. He's set to get a huge contract next year when he becomes a FA

that said, I'm sure Aaron Judges next contract is going to shit all over the other two. Baseball money is stupid. 

Basketball players make more now.  

I believe LB Bobby Wagner of the Seahawks is the top paid LB in the league. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

8 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Worth every penny too. 

Bobby Wagner approves this message.

download.jpg.30dbce59e03b9e405f9ec54220bdd0fe.jpg

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Not sure but a certain Aztec whose name is pronounced the same as one of the Hawaiian islands is probably going to earn a couple bucks in his next contract.

Boom goes the dynamite.

52 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Not sure but a certain Aztec whose name is pronounced the same as one of the Hawaiian islands is probably going to earn a couple bucks in his next contract.

Like $200M easy.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say