Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slapdad

Fat model rude shames guy privately fat shaming her on plane.

Yeah, you read that right. I've seen this on several "news" sites and I can't believe that, outside of the comment sections of the sites that still allow it, there hasn't been more of a backlash about the fact that she read his text messages without his permission, took photos and secretly recorded her confronting him, and then posting it all. The most ironic part of the post was her complaining that "I'm positive that he took photos of me"........accompanied by photos she took of him!! Are people not entitled to some modicum of privacy for a private text conversation? What say ye?

http://www.chron.com/life/health/article/Texas-plus-sized-model-fat-shamed-Natalie-Hage-11262578.php 

By the way, outside of news stories that have popped up about this, the only actual "modeling" photo I've seen on google images is on www.chubbycartwheels.com. I have no comment about that. :rolleyes: But looking through the google results, what I see is that she considers herself some sort of social warrior who fights people who fat shame others most of the the postings I've seen from her shows her looking for and thriving on that sort of interaction with people. 

3 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

That fat bitch needs to be cut down a few notches.

That is the correct response. 

Can you imagine the plus-sized tantrum she would have if someone walked up behind her and took a photo over her shoulder of a text conversation that she was having? Someone would be in a ton of trouble.

4 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Can you imagine the plus-sized tantrum she would have if someone walked up behind her and took a photo over her shoulder of a text conversation that she was having? Someone would be in a ton of trouble.

Just stick a sammich in her mouth when she starts to rant....problem solved.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

And can we all agree that posting pictures of yourself on Instagram does not make you a model?

I bet she'd be a fantastic contributor on the MWC school towns dining and entertainment options thread. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

My dad one time like 10 years ago told me people were getting so fat that it was only a matter of time before fat people became models. I laughed. I guess I'm not laughing anymore. 

She should have just had another twinkie and shut up, honestly. Filth. 

We are one of the only cultures where it is rude to call a fat person fat. Asia, Latin America, and Middle East- they all call you fat if you are. Mexicans do it almost as a term of endearment "gordito" 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

She'd have thrown a shitfit and complained that this is what happens to fat people in America today. 

As to your second point, yes. I agree. 

One time I met a girl on Tinder whom I told I was 6'2. She had decent enough pictures, so I went to meet her and she was hella fat. I mean hella fat. She sneered and said "You aren't 6'2". And I said "Well, you didn't tell me you got weighed on a meat scale either." She got really angry, threw a shoe at me, and I could hear her barking like a porpoise at least 2 blocks away as I walked off. 

I had this experience too. They have mastered the angles of their photos. She looked really really good in the photo. Then I met her and was, disappointed. Why take deceiving shots of yourself if being fat is virtuous? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

In Africa some white guy I knew was just referred to by the locals as "fat man", because he was fat. 

Here, there would be a huge campaign levied against the people who said such a thing, and the SF Chronicle would pick it up and talk about how God Damn Trump was at it again. 

In fairness, Trump is really fat under all those sail boat sized suits. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

I had this experience too. They have mastered the angles of their photos. She looked really really good in the photo. Then I met her and was, disappointed. Why take deceiving shots of yourself if being fat is virtuous? 

One thing I learned from online dating and Tinder - never contact a woman that only posts down angle selfies. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Turning this political, Dems blame repubs for the cost of healthcare and vice versa. I blame fat people whose lifestyle diseases account for 75% of our healthcare spend. 

I'll do you one better. I was riding the bus in Gainesville one day and there was this incredibly fat guy sitting there texting. I asked the guy if I could take a picture, he just kind of grunted and nodded, so I took a picture and put it on instagram with the caption "America". People lost their shit about how dare I fat shame people. Thought there was going to be a riot at the buffet line somewhere over that. 

If I'm ever in trouble with the law, I'll have no problem outrunning most local cops on foot. That's a benefit of fat America. 

Guest RoscoesDad

The whole fat model thing is bizzare.  It's like some social justice cause to shame me into feeling like a terrible person because I do not think fat women are attractive. Nor do I want to see one in a bathing suit or in SIs annual edition telling me how beautiful this fat woman is.   And please quit with the 'this is what normal, healthy women look like" crap.  No it's not what a healthy woman looks like.  It is however what a lazy out of shape person who never exercises and eats unhealthy looks like.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. Seriously. 

People bitch about smokers all the time causing health problems but obesity is a far bigger problem. Fat people are a majority though so it's easier to pick on minorities, as evidenced. 

I saw some fat woman lose her shit online somewhere not long ago and started ranting about how "I am the 67%" or something, because 67% of women in the US are overweight or something. That's not something to brag about. 

This is why I don't have big problems with a soda tax. Tobacco was regulated and the rates of smoking have plummeted. 

3 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

The whole fat model thing is bizzare.  It's like some social justice cause to shame me into feeling like a terrible person because I do not think fat women are attractive. Nor do I want to see one in a bathing suit or in SIs annual edition telling me how beautiful this fat woman is.   And please quit with the 'this is what normal, healthy women look like" crap.  No it's not what a healthy woman looks like.  It is however what a lazy out of shape person who never exercises and eats unhealthy looks like.

Perfectly stated. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I took a nutrition class one time and the whole class was middle aged fat women and me. They started in one day about how great it was that they were talking about raising the tobacco tax. I said they should just put a fast food tax on to get at the fat people who were causing real problems. They all collectively lost their shit. Hilarity ensued. I thought I was going to get roasted on a spit. 

Things that really bother me: Doctors who are fat, Personal Trainers who are fat, Cops who are fat. Thing of it is, if they just made that same food at home (fast food), it would be 10x healthier. This is one of those topics I could go on and on about and offend everyone. I will stop soon.