Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Manufactured vs True Rivals

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It's not. It's impossible to have a rivalry with a school that plays in a lower division. 

Precisely why UTAH and byu can no longer be rivals. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

2 hours ago, RiverCityBronco said:

A PAC 12 team is never going to proclaim their rival to be a MWC team.  Also, Utah is slowly pulling away from BYU. 

Slowly lol Byu' S season is over in October and the Utes are playing for big time bowls. I'd say Utah has blown past Byu

30 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Precisely why UTAH and byu can no longer be rivals. 

Not precisely. BYU plays at the same division as Utah. It'd be more like Utah having a rivalry with Weber State. 

2 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Just responding to a statement made by your boyfriend...

You're the one who the expert on gay sex positions...

45 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

BYU plays at the same division as Utah. 

Nope. Wrong again. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

39 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

For all intents and purposes the P5 have created their own division.  

Soon. Not all of us will be invited to join. 

12 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

Nope. Wrong again. 

You sure spend a lot of time any energy saying you're not rivals with byu. As a third party observer here, it's obvious you look at them as one but you're trying waaaaay too hard to convince us (or yourself?) that they're not a rival. If they weren't, you'd spend as much time talking about them as you do southern Utah 

25 minutes ago, brillio said:

You sure spend a lot of time any energy saying you're not rivals with byu. As a third party observer here, it's obvious you look at them as one but you're trying waaaaay too hard to convince us (or yourself?) that they're not a rival. If they weren't, you'd spend as much time talking about them as you do southern Utah 

Takes a lot of patience and perseverance to keep people around here in line. However, your insights are brilliant. You're clearly on to something. 

38 minutes ago, brillio said:

That's what CU fans do regarding CSU.  

17 minutes ago, RamSack said:

It's annoying as hell to have ankle biters constantly swarming. I'm a one person army. Tough job, but it has to be done. 

26 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Exactly. If someone from southern miss were saying that they were rivals with Nevada, I wouldn't give a dissertation about why we weren't rivals. 

1 minute ago, brillio said:

Exactly. If someone from southern miss were saying that they were rivals with Nevada, I wouldn't give a dissertation about why we weren't rivals. 

Nevada can't hang with Southern Miss, and you don't know what a dissertation is. 

4 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Nevada can't hang with Southern Miss, and you don't know what a dissertation is. 

Ha okay Chad. You sure showed me tough guy. 

16 minutes ago, brillio said:

Ha okay Chad. You sure showed me tough guy. 

Tough guy?  ? Idiot. 

Here's an illustrative breakdown of Wyoming's rivals:

True Rivals

Colorado State

BYU

Air Force

Manufactured "Rivals"

Utah State

Hawaii

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg