Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Done with POTUS

How many Trump voters would publicly apologize to this forum and repent for their decision?  How many are deplorables who will stick with him no matter what?

I think people fall into two camps.  People who got conned by the conman and won't be so stupid in the future or deplorables.  Not much else.

Knowing this board....we have a lot of "shy" Trump voters on here.  We certainly have a lot of people who we would normally expect to be Trump voters disclaiming him.  

Posted Image

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

No kidding, somebody wasn't paying attention when the precedent was set with all the federal court appointments.  Anyone who says that the Dems would have behaved differently under the exact same circumstances is fooling themselves.  That's the problem with politics in this country, both sides are contributing to the political mess DC has become and far too many can't remove the partisan blinders to see it for what it is.  BOTH sides have gotten ridiculous.

Orrin Hatch started the the obstruction games with judges when he refused to let any of Clinton's judicial nominations out of committee, for something like two years, until Clinton agreed to nominate Hatchs buddy Ted Stewart, to federal judge slot.

2 hours ago, Billings said:

Tillerson was a solid pick.  Like how he handles the job.  Trouble is, as in Qatar, he ends up trying to fix Trumps mess and they seem to never be on the same page

From what I've read he was undecided about accepting the job, but his wife persuaded him to take it.  I don't see this WH behavior making a 180 turnaround so I don't think he'll be long for the job.  Trump will probably tell the public he was going to fire him anyway since that's how he rolls.      

7 minutes ago, aztech said:

From what I've read he was undecided about accepting the job, but his wife persuaded him to take it.  I don't see this WH behavior making a 180 turnaround so I don't think he'll be long for the job.  Trump will probably tell the public he was going to fire him anyway since that's how he rolls.      

Fired, quit, whichever comes first. Tillerson is trying to do his job (putting competent people in positions they are suited for), but is getting stonewalled at every turn. Be it they were critical of Trump (worst crime ever), or not Republican.

What are the odds of Tillerson resigning before Trump tries to fire him?

1 hour ago, Akkula said:

How many Trump voters would publicly apologize to this forum and repent for their decision?  How many are deplorables who will stick with him no matter what?

I think people fall into two camps.  People who got conned by the conman and won't be so stupid in the future or deplorables.  Not much else.

Knowing this board....we have a lot of "shy" Trump voters on here.  We certainly have a lot of people who we would normally expect to be Trump voters disclaiming him.  

As soon as you apoligize for the worst president in modern history.  A president that assinated citizens for committing free speech.

I will consider your request even though Trump is a lifelong democrat and a complete moron whom i did not vote for.   

The democratic party who ran the most corrupt candidate in the history of the presidency should apologize.  I would have voted for a crazy liberal bitch like nancy pelosi because at least she seems honest.   You had to run a criminal though.

45 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Orrin Hatch started the the obstruction games with judges when he refused to let any of Clinton's judicial nominations out of committee, for something like two years, until Clinton agreed to nominate Hatchs buddy Ted Stewart, to federal judge slot.

Yeah no one remembers Bork on the left.

It was started under Clinton, yeah right moron.

22 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Bork got a hearing and a vote.

He was complicit with Nixon's obstruction of justice, in a quid pro quo deal. He should have gone down.

7 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Bork got a hearing and a vote.

He was complicit with Nixon's obstruction of justice, in a quid pro quo deal. He should have gone down.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

An Obama supporter complaining about Nixon!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

58 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

As soon as you apoligize for the worst president in modern history.  A president that assinated citizens for committing free speech.

I will consider your request even though Trump is a lifelong democrat and a complete moron whom i did not vote for.   

The democratic party who ran the most corrupt candidate in the history of the presidency should apologize.  I would have voted for a crazy liberal bitch like nancy pelosi because at least she seems honest.   You had to run a criminal though.

I am proud I voted Obama!  You proud of that Trump vote? Will you even admit it?  Or are you one of those ones who voted for Trump but only to get him impeached?  Are you one of those guys around here who didn't vote for him but seems to always leap to his defense?  Maybe in 100 years people will make up false stories to justify your vote like the confederate apologists had to do to try to excuse the fact their ancestors fought a war to keep slavery.  I will be proud for my grandchildren to know who I voted for.

Posted Image

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

I'm proud to say I didn't vote for either of them.  I've been told I threw away my vote, but it was my vote to throw away.

I'm with you Mug.  I considered voting from Trump because he named a problem no others would name.   But the man was too unhinged to vote for.   He has proven that fact correct.  It's amazing the number of Republicans that support this idiot.  

Just now, sactowndog said:

I'm with you Mug.  I considered voting from Trump because he named a problem no others would name.   But the man was too unhinged to vote for.   He has proven that fact correct.  It's amazing the number of Republicans that support this idiot.  

I have several Trumpette friends and even discussing Trump's issues with them is pointless. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah the same.  Blind loyalty regardless.  Scary isn't it.   

Yep

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

What problem? 

Posted Image

7 minutes ago, Akkula said:

What problem? 

7 minutes ago, Akkula said:

What problem? 

I think it's fair to say the average American has lost out badly in the global economy.   We pay for Europes defense, we pay for Europes drugs.  China doesn't come close in engaging in free or fair trade.   They leverage the greed of the elite for their advantage.   

Both sides acknowledged it's a rigged game.  Trump to his credit tapped into a national angst.   

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Bork is the original sin. And both sides have escalated since. Nobody's hands are clean, and any attempt to argue one side over the other is to engage in a partisan circle jerk.