Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimjam

Wyoming's new high altitude jerk-off center

8 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

How many does your new stadium hold?

36,500 seats and a total design capacity of 41K.  I'm not calling it a 41K stadium, but we found out under Mac that our sellouts always maxed out the SRO space.  The design idea was to make that a desirable space and take advantage of it when possible.  I'm pretty confident that we'll get into the SRO tickets a couple of times this year.  That extra 4,500 tickets will be great when they are sold, and the space for those tickets will be great for the rest of us when they're not.

Anticipated 15,000 season tickets this season, I believe I read we are over 14K right now.  None of the 10,500 student seats are included in that number.  Not fair to put them in there, but this year we probably could.  That section will be packed every game except perhaps SJSU.  Three game mini plans just went on sale.  IMO if you can sell a seat in two mini-plans, you're OK counting that in the season ticket total.  It's prepaid.  Anyway, a couple of years ago we struggled to sell as many season tickets as we "gave" to the students.  15K would be sweet if we hit it.

This is funny. Typical Gator fan (go Noles) Joe is trying trying to Welch on a bet. The Irony is that if the bet was over the watercolor stadium you know the 50k seat, 250 million +,  with 125 million in private funds, stadium, the super cool one, well Joe won that bet, slimy lizard lover that he is. Cause CSU sure as shit didn't build that stadium. They raised a little more than 30 million....95 million short of their target. So if he bet that CSU would not build a stadium Jim you win but if he bet that CSU wouldn't build that stadium you lose cause that one only lives in water colors. Find the thread a judgement must be made.....ThunderDome.....two men enter, one man leaves (with an embarrassing avatar) 

IMG_0987.JPG

22 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

This is funny. Typical Gator fan (go Noles) Joe is trying trying to Welch on a bet. The Irony is that if the bet was over the watercolor stadium you know the 50k seat, 250 million +,  with 125 million in private funds, stadium, the super cool one, well Joe won that bet, slimy lizard lover that he is. Cause CSU sure as shit didn't build that stadium. They raised a little more than 30 million....95 million short of their target. So if he bet that CSU would not build a stadium Jim you win but if he bet that CSU wouldn't build that stadium you lose cause that one only lives in water colors. Find the thread a judgement must be made.....ThunderDome.....two men enter, one man leaves (with an embarrassing avatar) 

IMG_0987.JPG

Ummm no.  Pretty sure there was no 12 page legal contract over which you can parse the terms.  Joe lost the bet.

4 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

What in the actual f--k are you talking about?

I know you're to stupid to figure it out So I'll help. Wyo fans can't get to games because it's so far to drive. Next you'll be telling us there was a big snowstorm so attendance at the wArP was low because of it. 

You guys need new material. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Honestly if Unfunny R. Crumb hadn't been such a schmuck when he started in on it on this thread I'd have done it. But he was a prick, so I'm going to be a bigger one. 

Heads I win, tails he loses. 

IMG_0988.GIF

4 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Well, it kind of depends on what day it is and the price of meth in LaPorte...

Laporte again??

maybe if you type it enough someone might believe it. 

Time for your meds dipshit. You've been saying the same crap for 10 years and guess what, no one believes it but you.  Have fun at the kids table in about 4 years. You thought no one cared now...just wait till then. 

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

LOL @ the idea of your shitheap stadium carrying you into the promised land. 

This is how I know you never would pay up. I let it go and then you came at me so I reminded you of your lost bet and all you do is attack. Shows what a +++++ing loser you are. In fact, I'm pretty sure you are in line waiting for you next Wellfare check. Good on ya. 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

My shoes cost more than your house did, sugar britches. 

Bow to your master. I own you. 

:lol::lol::lol:

well that tears it. Joe is wyovanian!

hahahahahahahaha

what a phucking loser!!!!!

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You can't piss in the gas tank and expect the car to run well. 

Cool story. 

Did you just figure that out?  Time for some more meth in your dusty basement up in Casper. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I imagine you figuring out I wasn't going to go along with your bet and beating up your wife in a rage in your trailer in Greeley. 

Notice to the board...

this is what Joe says when he's getting his ass kicked repeatedly. In fact there's pages of stuff here. Keep hitting the meth Joe. Maybe one day you can win.

insults? 

None from you right? :lol:

good night, and think about all your money you wish you could have spent on your shoes. It'll be better than the reality of living in you parents basement doing meth. Enjoy!

dont worry, I know you'll never honor the bet. 

14 hours ago, toonkee said:

I'm sure you would have.

I lost a bet to Ian last fall.  I honored the bet and self-banned for 6 months. 

I didn't run and hide like Joe from whyhole. 

10 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Ummm no.  Pretty sure there was no 12 page legal contract over which you can parse the terms.  Joe lost the bet.

Thanks Headbutt.

You're an even handed guy and the whole board knows it. 

Im over it though. He just needed to be called out after some stupid comments. In truth, I reminded him about our bet at least once year since he lost but he just ignored me. If he hasn't paid up yet it's pretty obvious he never will. 

11 hours ago, jimjam said:

I know you're to stupid to figure it out So I'll help. Wyo fans can't get to games because it's so far to drive. Next you'll be telling us there was a big snowstorm so attendance at the wArP was low because of it. 

You guys need new material. 

So what was CSEwe's excuse for the late and post-Lubbick years of tumbleweeds in the stands?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

11 hours ago, jimjam said:

Laporte again??

maybe if you type it enough someone might believe it. 

Time for your meds dipshit. You've been saying the same crap for 10 years and guess what, no one believes it but you.  Have fun at the kids table in about 4 years. You thought no one cared now...just wait till then. 

Any truth to the rumor one of your Dads invented the phrase, "Go f--k yourself," when your Mom said he might be the father?

In four years, you're just as likely to have a buttload of pissed off taxpayers, a half-full stadium, a growing pile of dust on a boot-shaped pedestal, and Moby...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, Wyovanian said:

So what was CSEwe's excuse for the late and post-Lubbick years of tumbleweeds in the stands?

CSU sells out games, you don't, it's not hard to understand... Only for you.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:50 AM, Wyovanian said:

Any truth to the rumor one of your Dads invented the phrase, "Go f--k yourself," when your Mom said he might be the father?

In four years, you're just as likely to have a buttload of pissed off taxpayers, a half-full stadium, a growing pile of dust on a boot-shaped pedestal, and Moby...

Enjoy FCS dipshit.  In reality the pukes will have a half full stadium playing their new rivals Montana State and Sac State.  It's where you belong and should have always been.

Meanwhile CSU will have over 30,000 fans per game and has raised over $85,000,000 to offset any possible shortfalls, more money than the Pukes have ever raised.  This new stadium is really scaring the shit out of you...LOL!!!