Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Left wing badasses have a new weapon: Personal Self Defense (for real)

47 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

That Snowflake you see wearing skinny jeans and oversized glasses and sipping a latte might actually be a weapon of mass destruction in disguise. 

I mean, push em too far, and they may start a national tragedy.  Y'all joke, but some of those uber-sensitives end up being your Columbine, OKC, and Orlando folks.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

I mean, push em too far, and they may start a national tragedy.  Y'all joke, but some of those uber-sensitives end up being your Columbine, OKC, and Orlando folks.

In  Orlando that dude was a goat humping jihadi.

4 hours ago, tspoke said:

So I'm confused. I thought we were supposed to be scared of the radical left wing and all the violence they were peddling and they were the actual threat to free speech and the country as a whole. Is that the case or are they just a bunch of sissies?

Sissies with poli sci and law degrees.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid!

Any time - ANY time - I hear about how the radical left is more violent I am posting this video.

Second post will just be this quote:

"“A lot of people think that when you learn how to fight it’s all about being aggressive and learning about how to go start fights with people. That’s not what we’re about at all,” said another trainee."

You have sewn the seeds of your argumentative doom slowwhiteguy

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

If you have ever used the word, "heteronormative" in normal conversation, you might be a snowflake. 

If you have ever used the term "heteronormative, masculine, macho," you might as well schedule an appointment with the doctor who cut off Bruce Jenner's dick. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, son of a gun said:

67414faf13daa9537b5a29c86d83de3f--donald

remember-how-republicans-welcomed-presid

1ihwmd.jpg

I've seen those racist Obama posters several times, posted as justification for what the left is now doing.

The difference between the two situations is that the left has celebrities and professors (people with actual influence over idiots) calling for violence, not idiot rednecks who have influence on their inbred relatives.

"Wah, the left is making fun of Twump!"

"Wah, the right is being racist!"

And people wonder why I don't affiliate with any party any more. Rather than, you know, actually pooling resources, using their damn heads, and getting stuff done in a way that doesn't screw over half the country on any given day, we have people calling those with different political beliefs things like "traitor", "unAmerican", "stupid", and other petty names.

As for the above, I was merely pointing out the huge hypocrisy when people like slowwhite and sean keep throwing around the whole "snowflake" bit, when all it does is make them look like so-called snowflakes. And its probably the most annoying of all the childish names to pop up in recent years.

Wait, where are all these Nazis?  Is a Nazi a now being considered white, male and conservative?

They are not fighting fascism or Nazis, they are fighting normal everyday men and women and justifying it by calling them Nazis.

Nazis....Nazis everywhere. 

1 hour ago, son of a gun said:

"Wah, the left is making fun of Twump!"

"Wah, the right is being racist!"

And people wonder why I don't affiliate with any party any more. Rather than, you know, actually pooling resources, using their damn heads, and getting stuff done in a way that doesn't screw over half the country on any given day, we have people calling those with different political beliefs things like "traitor", "unAmerican", "stupid", and other petty names.

As for the above, I was merely pointing out the huge hypocrisy when people like slowwhite and sean keep throwing around the whole "snowflake" bit, when all it does is make them look like so-called snowflakes. And its probably the most annoying of all the childish names to pop up in recent years.

Snowflake is the dumbest term the right has come out with in ages.

+++++ing dumb and ironic.

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wait, where are all these Nazis?  Is a Nazi a now being considered white, male and conservative?

They are not fighting fascism or Nazis, they are fighting normal everyday men and women and justifying it by calling them Nazis.

Nazis....Nazis everywhere. 

Just now, jackmormon said:

Yea Richard Spencer and his ilk can choke on a dick and die hard.  The vast, vast majority of the people who want to listen to conservative speakers or participate in free speech rallies would agree, yet have to deal with the BS as if they are automatically assumed to be a white supremacist.

For every Richard Spencer there seem to be several BLM and antifa leaders advocating violence and racial hatred.

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yea Richard Spencer and his ilk can choke on a dick and die hard.  The vast, vast majority of the people who want to listen to conservative speakers or participate in free speech rallies would agree, yet have to deal with the BS as if they are automatically assumed to be a white supremacist.

For every Richard Spencer there seem to be several BLM and antifa leaders advocating violence and racial hatred.

The last confrontation, alt right Facebook feeds organized folks to travel with hardwood flag poles to use as weapons, with quick release flag fasteners so old glory wouldn't get blood all over it. They beat the shit out of the Antifa people.

the Antifa people seem to be a few in numbers and way overblown by the right.

its time for me to hit the sack. Good night. :D

Just now, jackmormon said:

The last confrontation, alt right Facebook feeds organized folks to travel with hardwood flag poles to use as weapons, with quick release flag fasteners so old glory wouldn't get blood all over it. They beat the shit out of the Antifa people.

Yea I saw that.  Still not nazi or neonazi.  Getting sick and tired of free speech being shut down by violence and retaliating with violence is just a dumb, dumb idea however that does not make a Nazi, or a fascist.  And as we have discussed before the "alt right" is now any young white conservative in the eyes of the left.  In the eyes of Richard Spencer and his fans, they want guys like Milo dead.  "alt right" has lost it's meaning as it has now been used to classify any young college age conservative who uses social media.

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Honestly Milo is a waste of oxygen. He's a conman who found a niche and made money off of dumb people until he pissed off someone important and they deep-sixed him. 

Being an idiot does not one a Nazi make.

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Being an idiot does not one a Nazi make.

I don't know, man. It seems like there were a lot of idiots who just sorta went along with the Nazis because that's who was in power

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.