Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RebelRobert

New UNLV Athletics Logo

1 minute ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

So is this going to be on the UNLV football helmets, jerseys, etc. for all the sport programs? or is this like its own separate thing?

Here's where it should be used. 

yg3KJ_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mikes

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

From twitter.  Looks like us Nevada schools like ripping of the New Mexico schools :shrug: 

IMG_0292.JPG

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

From twitter.  Looks lien us Nevada schools like ripping of the New Mexico schools :shrug: 

IMG_0292.JPG

I do remember when ours came out they did say they had looked at New Mexico's logo, Denver Broncos logo and Western Michigan's logos for some guidance.

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

From twitter.  Looks lien us Nevada schools like ripping of the New Mexico schools :shrug: 

IMG_0292.JPG

Change the red to Orange and I'm thinking Virginia Cavalier.  Sucks.

The skinny on the cost:

UNLV hired Adrenalin, a design firm based in Denver. The university paid just less than $50,000 to have the logo designed, and the money was raised through private donations.

Under $50,000 and no taxpayers were fleeced 

7 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

The skinny on the cost:

UNLV hired Adrenalin, a design firm based in Denver. The university paid just less than $50,000 to have the logo designed, and the money was raised through private donations.

Under $50,000 and no taxpayers were fleeced 

Just the donors

52 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Lets Go Rammin no longer occupies the top spot in bad MWC Marketing.

Thanks UNLV.

Nope,... this logo would need a theme song lifted from The Beach Boys and then it would be a contest. Until then your Homoerotic promotion still takes the prize. 

Honestly, the first thing that I saw when I looked at it was the grey on the right which came off as some kind of Picasso like dead person or horse with its tongue hanging out.  Only after continuing to look at it for several more seconds did the rebel guy come out.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

Shoulda ditched the mountains and the Vegas sign and it might look pretty bad ass.

People get too complicated with these things.

I do like the UNLV font though. Shit will look good on a hat and on the new unis.

All is well, For Rice is gone.