Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

AT&T/Root Sports Distribution

https://www.knightsonice.com/platform/amp/2017/6/26/15817672/at-t-discussions-with-root-sports-tv-distributors-soon

An official spokesperson from AT&T confirmed to KOI on Monday that AT&T “will make the network available to all TV distributors in the team’s authorized territory.” That territory is defined in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and select counties in California.

Maybe this will help some of our teams as well. 

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

Yes. 

No. At least unlikely. If I read it correctly, that coverage won't be available in CO or NM. If you have the Directv sports pack though, you can access any ROOT network. 

15 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

No. At least unlikely. If I read it correctly, that coverage won't be available in CO or NM. If you have the Directv sports pack though, you can access any ROOT network. 

i think if you are able to get root rocky mountain now you will get the knights regardless of who the provider is. but i could be wrong. direct tv will provide root to those that don't already have it. i guess we'll find out before long.

44 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

25 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i think if you are able to get root rocky mountain now you will get the knights regardless of who the provider is. but i could be wrong. direct tv will provide root to those that don't already have it. i guess we'll find out before long.

ok, i see what you're saying, the question is whether root rocky mountain will be ABLE to broadcast the knights in CO or NM because that is not part of the authorized area. i'll ask.

Unfortunately ROOT is bad about blackouts,  I think ROOT keeps the Knights out of Avalanche territory. Then again the avalanche are on Altitude and not Root, so maybe they look to encroach a little?

5 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Unfortunately ROOT is bad about blackouts,  I think ROOT keeps the Knights out of Avalanche territory. Then again the avalanche are on Altitude and not Root, so maybe they look to encroach a little?

oh could be..i've never seen anything blacked out on root, but on the other hand, there's never been a reason to black out here. i guess we'll find out. @sebasour, i guess i don't know if you'll be able to get the games. it seemed so simple, lol, that if it was on root rocky mountain, you'd get them.