Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15csu2014

CSU stadium tour with AD Joe Parker

What a shit hole. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

19 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

That video is the first time I got a good look at my seats.  I am so jacked up, I may just go run through a wall!!

Where are your seats?

2 minutes ago, jimjam said:

Where are your seats?

205, row 11.  I wanted to be lower, but definitely wanted to sit above the students.  Couldn't swing chairbacks this year, and wanted to be on the north end so that the field and video board were both in my field of view.  Pretty happy with my seats for the $$.  I'm right on the south end of my row, - 2 seats.

31 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

205, row 11.  I wanted to be lower, but definitely wanted to sit above the students.  Couldn't swing chairbacks this year, and wanted to be on the north end so that the field and video board were both in my field of view.  Pretty happy with my seats for the $$.  I'm right on the south end of my row, - 2 seats.

Great seats! I thought about being above the students too but opted for sec 236 row 12 and got the NB porch pass too because I wanted to combine 2 of my favorite passions, The Rams and craft beer! 

Nice stadium Rammies...and nearly 25k season tickets sold?  I honestly didn't have any doubt that CSU can fill the stadium up.  How many season ticket holders were at Hughes?

21 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Nice Headbutt!!

I'm in 204 front row 2 seats right by the portal and 2 in sec 238 for my kids, and I decided to spring for 2 New Belgium Porch passes.  I just had to get in that beer garden.  wouldn't be denied!

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

Hell, the porch was sold out before I even had a chance to think about it. One of you guys has to sneak me in, just once. ?

Joe Parker is doing a great job these days.  He's not as dynamic as the AD he replaced (Jack Graham) but he's a heck of a lot more accessible to the little guys like me.  I'm hoping we can keep him in Fort Collins for a bit but he's definitely headed to the P5 somewhere down the road.

Can't wait for the August 5th open house!  

3 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Joe Parker is doing a great job these days.  He's not as dynamic as the AD he replaced (Jack Graham) but he's a heck of a lot more accessible to the little guys like me.  I'm hoping we can keep him in Fort Collins for a bit but he's definitely headed to the P5 somewhere down the road.

Where did your old AD go and how long has Joe been around?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I've met him a few times and he seems like a good guy. I hope he sticks around a bit longer to help us get some more Moby upgrades completed. 

16 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Hell, the porch was sold out before I even had a chance to think about it. One of you guys has to sneak me in, just once. ?

I would be happy to!

43 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Nice stadium Rammies...and nearly 25k season tickets sold?  I honestly didn't have any doubt that CSU can fill the stadium up.  How many season ticket holders were at Hughes?

I think the most we ever had was around 12,000 in the early 2000's.  It think we were near that last year too.