Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Somali Pirates vs Armed American Cargo Ship

54 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Was the ship actually flagged American? Don't think many of those exist anymore. 

Those pirates sure picked on the wrong ship. 

Not sure if it was flagged as American but the dudes with the rifles were likely Americans. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Not sure if it was flagged as American but the dudes with the rifles were likely Americans. 

Definitely Americans heard talking. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

22 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I'm a little surprised they didn't have a machine gun.  But I don't know how the permits process for that is.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Once you decide to go armed, and set up those sandbagged firing positions, you'd think you'd employ longer weapons. Oh well, it certainly worked. 

19 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

It sure sounds automatic to me when they first start firing...

Of course it did to you.

Because you have no idea what the +++++ you're talking about.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

21 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Of course it did to you.

Because you have no idea what the +++++ you're talking about.

It sounds like about a three second burst at about the 30 second mark. Look at all the bullets hitting the water. Maybe they have seven or eight guys shooting. But who am I to argue with dirty +++++ing Harry?

Are you still afraid to go to your mailbox without packing?

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

It sure sounds automatic to me when they first start firing...

LOL -  you DNC folks and guns.

feinsteinAK47-300x278.jpg

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Once you decide to go armed, and set up those sandbagged firing positions, you'd think you'd employ longer weapons. Oh well, it certainly worked. 

I prefer a semi auto myself. Much easier to preserve ammo and frankly more accuracy with a semi auto.

43 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I prefer a semi auto myself. Much easier to preserve ammo and frankly more accuracy with a semi auto.

Yeah but it seemed like everyone had M-4s. I would think they would want larger calibres with longer barrels. I would think you would want to engage the Pirates as far out as you effectively could to try to keep them out of RPG range if possible.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

It sounds like about a three second burst at about the 30 second mark. Look at all the bullets hitting the water. Maybe they have seven or eight guys shooting. But who am I to argue with dirty +++++ing Harry?

Are you still afraid to go to your mailbox without packing?

Stick to the vagina hats, Lena Dunham.

Afraid? Not at all.

Only time I pack going to the mail box is when some liberals are trying to steal my amazon prime packages.

tenor.gif

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

4 hours ago, CPslograd said:

I'm a little surprised they didn't have a machine gun.  But I don't know how the permits process for that is.

My understanding is the ship is sailed into international waters where the guns are brought to it.  Then before it enters the national waters of its destination the guns are taken off.

27 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Listen at the 29 second mark. To me it sounds like about a two or three second burst. But it could be 7 or 8 guys all firing at once.

Yeah, that's a combination of people actually knowing how to fire a semi-automatic rifle, along with there being a lot of them. 

10 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

Stick to the vagina hats, Lena Dunham.

Afraid? Not at all.

Only time I pack going to the mail box is when some liberals leftist nut jobs are trying to steal my amazon prime packages.

tenor.gif

Sir, please stop misusing the word "liberal." Fixed above. Thank you.