Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

OT: CFL Season Started this week...

and ESPN is airing some games can see some former college QB's and others player including: Former Eastern Washington and Oregon QB Vernon Adams Jr, Former C. Michigan QB Dan LeFevour, former Notre Dame QB Everett Golson, and former Eastern Washington QB Bo Levi Mitchell. Where also former Wolf Pack QB Cody Fajardo is backup QB in Toronto

Watching a game that I DVR'd it appears up in the CFL Pass Interference is a play that can be challenged but what is a bit different is they can throw a challenge flag to review if Pass Interference should be called if it wasn't on the field.

I've watched 1-2 CFL games per week for many years now.  I enjoy the differences in the Canadian game and since it's regular season largely takes place during the summer months it scratches my football itch until the college game starts up again in the fall.

canadian-football-league_2017-map_attendance_titles-by-team_stadiums_r_.gif

I agree, I like watching CFL for some stuff but like NFL more for other things.  The one thing CFL has that I think might not be a bad idea for NFL is for field goals over a certain length they are 4 points instead of three.