Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Jane and Bernie Sanders under FBI investigation...

I have some pretty hardcore Bernie fans.  I can't wait to give this shit about this like I do my Trump fans. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

"Brady Toensing of Burlington, the man responsible for the claims filed to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, was a chairman for the Trump campaign in his state."

trump-seal-of-approval-seal-of-approval-no-fake-news.jpg.c8d47bbf2dc062215f6d2b125cd70a70.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bernie-and-jane-sanders-under-fbi-investigation-for-bank-fraud-hire-lawyers/

It would be quite fitting if Sanders and his wife did actually defraud a bank to get a loan. 

I can't think of someone I disagree more with on economic policy, but he has a rabid fan base. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

If Bernie used his posistion to pressure a bank into granting a loan, he should face the consequences. 

It looks like the Sanders were looking to pull strings for the benefit of a university and not for some donor or themselves.  That makes it more along the lines of a petty crime, IMO. 

But if Trump or a GOP senator had  done this the left would be expressing all sorts of manufactured outrage.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

27 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If Bernie used his posistion to pressure a bank into granting a loan, he should face the consequences. 

It looks like the Sanders were looking to pull strings for the benefit of a university and not for some donor or themselves.  That makes it more along the lines of a petty crime, IMO. 

But if Trump or a GOP senator had  done this the left would be expressing all sorts of manufactured outrage.  

No bank in this country will loan Trump money

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

"Brady Toensing of Burlington, the man responsible for the claims filed to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, was a chairman for the Trump campaign in his state."

trump-seal-of-approval-seal-of-approval-no-fake-news.jpg.c8d47bbf2dc062215f6d2b125cd70a70.jpg

This is so f-ing classic OT stuff.  The story starts off with Bernie being investigated and in no time at all, the Trump bashing begins. I can see it now, the Dems won't be able to stop the insane bashing that votr's are tired of, and they won't make any gains in the House and Senate in 18 and they will re-elect Trump. 

kat.jpg

34 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Jane Sanders was President of the college and angling for a contract extension. Committing a crime to benefit the entity that pays you is not petty. We'll see if anything comes of it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

44 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

And boy that fake outrage plant is in high output mode with 3 shifts of 8 hours per day running 24/7. Now that's some manufacturing right there!!

kat.jpg

43 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

No bank in this country will loan Trump money

Aside from that being the kind of idiotic, bullshit I've come to expect from you,  I'm not sure what that has to do with Dirty Bernie. 

If Trump, or his kids, ever needed a loan, they'd get one. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

16 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Aside from that being the kind of idiotic, bullshit I've come to expect from you,  I'm not sure what that has to do with Dirty Bernie. 

If Trump, or his kids, ever needed a loan, they'd get one from the Russian mob. 

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

If Trump, or his kids, ever needed a loan, they'd get one. 

"But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions."

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Mwcboard OT'ing...

Bernie and his wife are being investigated for bank fraud. 

TRUMP!!! 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Mwcboard OT'ing...

Bernie and his wife are being investigated for bank fraud. 

TRUMP!!! 

RUSSIA!!!

It was a natural progression. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.