Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFanatic

MW Board consensus: Upcoming tv contract value

Just now, pesik said:

its defintely not black and white...espnu has lots of games over 400k viewers....cbsports doesnt touch that amount or even close...i wont acknowledge that 300k/400k is the same as 70/80k. which is around where cbssports gets ... the sec has numerous games on espnu. but wont put any on cbssports that should let you know 

and last year the AAC had 5 abc games, the mwc  had zero broadcast games ..the AAC had 7 espn games...the mwc had 2.....the aac was way more espn2 game, and drastically more if you remove boise,

instead of looking for specifics weak look at the whole season:

this is what a top team in the AAC's tv schedule will look like

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-16/2016-houston-cougars-football-schedule.php

this is what boise will looks like (different from the rest of the mwc)

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-16/2016-boise-state-broncos-football-schedule.php

this is what the top in mwc not Boise will look like:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-16/2016-san-diego-state-aztecs-football-schedule.php

one of these is drastically better than the others, one is drastically worse than the others  

So now you claim you know CBSSN broadcast numbers? Lol ESPNU avg viewrshis is like 200k a game. Lives somewhere between tier 2/3.

11 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

So now you claim you know CBSSN broadcast numbers? Lol ESPNU avg viewrshis is like 200k a game. Lives somewhere between tier 2/3.

For now.  At one point the telephone only had 2 users....

Online is the future. It's obvious.

39 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

cbs sports openly admits it doesnt want and cant compete with espn networks....my cbs projections were generous as the AAC is their highest profiled content they own, they are in 15 million less homes than espnnews and espnu, and online joined online 2 months ago....the reason their ratings arent posted is becuase they are too small for neilsen to track, my 80k projection for cbs sports is generous.. note fs2 is in more homes than cbsports and does about 15-30k a games (they released their ratings)

and in that very link you posted, espnu had over 13 games 500k+, 2 over 800k... you ca keep pretending puting our second tier game on espnu is bad but any sensible person/g5 would take it....our top 25 or so games go on espn/espn2/abc 

if you think our tv deals are equal in exposure, sure believe that, i hope your administration agrees and goes for similar exposure next time 

30 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

So it's your daughter's?

Just fukking with you.  How are things going, ya dirty bastard?  Still fighting the good fight? 

I am most certainly fighting the good fight. I don't even complain when Bronco Country deletes my posts. It's all good in the hood and Football season is upon us. 

How are u doing, you crazy bastard? 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

30 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

For now.  At one point the telephone only had 2 users....

Online is the future. It's obvious.

Yeah man, I agree about streaming being the future. ESPN is losing money like crazy. And attendance is down for both NFL and College games nationwide. 

I'm afraid that per game streaming packages will be the future. We need to be able to stream games so we can watch them no matter where we are. 

$20 bucks a game will probably be the future. For those who aren't smart enough to find a free stream on Reddit. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

7 minutes ago, WilliamHicks said:

I am most certainly fighting the good fight. I don't even complain when Bronco Country deletes my posts. It's all good in the hood and Football season is upon us. 

How are u doing, you crazy bastard?

Doing good.  Hoping the Vandals go out fighting tooth and nail.  Otherwise, you know, still on and off with Margot Robbie and cornering the market on scotch.  Same shit, different day....

17 hours ago, pesik said:

cbs sports openly admits it doesnt want and cant compete with espn networks....my cbs projections were generous as the AAC is their highest profiled content they own, they are in 15 million less homes than espnnews and espnu, and online joined online 2 months ago....the reason their ratings arent posted is becuase they are too small for neilsen to track, my 80k projection for cbs sports is generous.. note fs2 is in more homes than cbsports and does about 15-30k a games (they released their ratings)

and in that very link you posted, espnu had over 13 games 500k+, 2 over 800k... you ca keep pretending puting our second tier game on espnu is bad but any sensible person/g5 would take it....our top 25 or so games go on espn/espn2/abc 

if you think our tv deals are equal in exposure, sure believe that, i hope your administration agrees and goes for similar exposure next time 

Is debating the (de)merits of CBSSN versus the lower rungs of ESPN really so important that you feel compelled to make post after post about it on a message board that isn't even the message board of your school's conference much less that of your school?

Jesus H. Christ this P6 shit is important to you losers.

Boom goes the dynamite.

This article contains a lot of relevant info for MWC fans. 

It's focused on your partner conference with the FACEBOOK deal.

Your "Alliance" mate, the CUSA.

You share a lot of the same concerns.

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/story/sports/college/southern-miss/blitz/2017/08/26/newly-elected-c-usa-chairrodney-bennett-our-work-make-sure-our-voice-isnt-marginalized-national-leve/589702001/

New C-USA chairman Rodney Bennett: 'We don’t want to lose our footing' in NCAA

Jason Munz, Hattiesburg American

hTKgPYW.jpgt8rHyxq.gif

2 hours ago, AztecSU said:

lol, you spend time looking up shit no one cares about or will ever read. 

When I sometimes begin questioning the value of my life because I spend so much time on this board and Aztecsfight, I think of Double F. Then I contemplate what it would be like to have absolutely nobody who gives a rat's ass about me and that guy's misery always makes me feel much better.:)

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, AztecSU said:

lol, you spend time looking up shit no one cares about or will ever read. 

Dedication.  Gotta give 'em that.