Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

California expands state travel ban

41 minutes ago, Billings said:

Wyo already killed a bathroom bill and so did montana.  Doubt that is going to happen for most of the states you list given the huge financial hit North Carolina took from their bill.  Reality hit the conservatives in the pocketbook and their ideals took a back seat to profit

I thought this was about more than just the bathroom issue. It also gives businesses some leeway on religious grounds. 

Is that not the case?  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, battle.borne said:

For fvck sake California. Stop doing business with world class human rights violator China, then proceed with punitive actions against states whom don't subscribe to your worldview.

California is SO MAD at China for ripping them off on an unsafe Bay Bridge that they're going to sanction the $%^$ out of Arkansas!

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

5 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

California is SO MAD at China for ripping them off on an unsafe Bay Bridge that they're going to sanction the $%^$ out of Arkansas!

Right?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, Billings said:

Only really effects CAL and UCLA from the PAC.

I wasn't speaking about this ban specifically.  It is another log on the fire however.

Kentucky Responds 

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Governors-office-responds-to-Californias-Kentucky-Travel-Ban-430392973.html

"It is fascinating that the very same West Coast liberals who rail against the President’s executive order, that protects our nation from foreign terrorists, have now contrived their own travel ban aimed at punishing states who don’t fall in lockstep with their far-left political ideology."

The statement comes after California Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced Thursday that Kentucky, Alabama, South Dakota, and Texas were added to its list of states subject to travel restrictions because of laws that could be considered discriminatory against member of the LGBTQ community. North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi and Tennessee are already on the list.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

I want on that list.  Bad.

It makes me laugh that Cali was so up in arms about Prop 8, saying that other states/religions shouldn't try to influence their policies and now they are trying to influence policies in other states

Do as I say not as I do!

if we stop subsidizing the rest of you, we can afford universal healthcare and free college. You'll all be refugees and then we can decide whether to accept you based on the "perceived threat" your red-assed state presents. All the southern states have histories of radical far-right terrorism, so they'll be banned until we figure out what the hell is going on. 

11 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

if we stop subsidizing the rest of you, we can afford universal healthcare and free college. You'll all be refugees and then we can decide whether to accept you based on the "perceived threat" your red-assed state presents. All the southern states have histories of radical far-right terrorism, so they'll be banned until we figure out what the hell is going on. 

California sucks.  You wouldn't have crap if you didn't have the rest of us.  You use our roads and water to keep your filthy state going.  Businesses can't leave your overregulated, ridiculous law state fast enough.  

LOL@blaming other states for your budgetary shortfalls.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

California sucks.  You wouldn't have crap if you didn't have the rest of us.  You use our roads and water to keep your filthy state going.  Businesses can't leave your overregulated, ridiculous law state fast enoguh.

We could also afford highly efficient public transit and desalination plants without you. Get ready for "extreme vetting."

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

We could also afford highly efficient public transit and desalination plants without you. Get ready for "extreme vetting."

LOL

You can't afford crap because you're one of the least efficient states with your budget in the country.  You cripple your own economy with overregulation.  You have millions on state funding because you don't enforce the laws.  

Time to look in the mirror.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

LOL

You can't afford crap because you're one of the least efficient states with your budget in the country.  You cripple your own economy with overregulation.  You have millions on state funding because you don't enforce the laws.  

Time to look in the mirror.

Oh I forgot about universal basic income. 

tumblr_okw40uAh6D1ruu897o1_250.gif

12 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

Are you going to share with the rest of us?

Just look up the revenue gap that is growing, their expansion options and their inability to get their network off the ground.  They will be the rear end of the P4 by a large stretch.

30 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

California sucks.  You wouldn't have crap if you didn't have the rest of us.  You use our roads and water to keep your filthy state going.  Businesses can't leave your overregulated, ridiculous law state fast enough.  

LOL@blaming other states for your budgetary shortfalls.

Yet, BYU (or any MWC team) will give there left nut to join the Cali centered PAC...or Utah would be pissed of they were forced out of the Cali centered PAC.

cali looks pretty consistent to me sticking up for populations of people. kentucky comparing apples to oranges.   cali may be one of the few us states that would be a prosperous country on its own. 

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Yet, BYU (or any MWC team) will give there left nut to join the Cali centered PAC...or Utah would be pissed of they were forced out of the Cali centered PAC.

Joining a league for sports doesn't have anything to do with stupid policies of a particular state.  

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

People should just ban travel to California to protest them being Communists. 

That would be a dream come true and I'd stay in San Diego if it came to pass.

4 hours ago, Billings said:

cali looks pretty consistent to me sticking up for populations of people who share their liberal ideology. kentucky comparing apples to oranges.   cali may be one of the few us states that would be a prosperous country on its own. 

FIFY

v0icAvfW.jpg