Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

VOTR: Have Poke Fans Officially Reached TWYOF Status?

Has TWYOF Become a Thing?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Have Poke Fans Officially Finally Reached TWYOF Status?

• Yes -- The Josh Allen Circlejerk Made it Official
    • No -- They Still Haven't Reached the Level of TBSUF or TCSUF

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You think Fort Collins guys were talking about lube when they were saying "prepare your anus"? Oh goodness no. It was an all-natural kombucha based cleanse intended to rid their favored receptacle (our anuses) from any toxins that might have ruined their experience. The name is technically anni-US all purpose cleansing and detoxifying homeopathic gastric smoothie, but everyone just calls it "anus juice". 

Stop dude! You're killing me. My gut hurts so bad right now......

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Creepy

oh look, my homo stalker is quoting me again. I page worth of notifications to follow

Wow - the margin is going to be razor thin on this one folks. It's going to come down to the wire.

I think we need some hard hitting commentary on this. @Cowboy Junky, what's your take?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wow - the margin is going to be razor thin on this one folks. It's going to come down to the wire.

I think we need some hard hitting commentary on this. @Cowboy Junky, what's your take?

He acted like he was going to take his ball and go home the other day.  All those mean BYU socks and people giving him a hard time about kicky kicky hurt his feelbads.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

6 hours ago, pokebball said:

Let me first say, I couldn't give a f#@k what your opinion of this is.

Secondly, while many in Wyoming are embracing the east coast lovefest of Josh Allen, it isn't coming from us.  Perhaps you are misguided giving Wyo fans all the credit for the Josh Allen :)

Whoa!   Easy there.  Was that post approved by Josh Allen?

I voted yes because I believe I'm seeing the emergence of TwyoF.  Not there yet, but it's happening.

As for the Josh Allen stuff, of course it's justified excitement by the Pokes.  His predicted draft status is exciting stuff.  That doesn't exempt them from the board teasing about their excitement.  When CSU fans were getting so worked up about Kapri Bibbs it was justified excitement, he was tearing it up.  And the ensuing crap we took from the board for our excitement was good humored and fun.  The same with the Josh Almighty stuff.  All in fun.  I don't intend to quit.

I will reserve my vote until after we see what Josh Allen does this year. If Josh has a tough year and Cowboys fans either can't accept it or refuse to acknowledge it like CSU fans who guaranteed a place in the Big XII and then after not getting in start dreaming about a PAC 12 invite then my vote will be a resounding yes.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

1 hour ago, josh4heisman said:

what are you babbling about? Why are you so jealous? 

Yer just jelus

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

TBSUF is the Mount Everest, the rest are mere foothills. 

Dear friend - with all due respect, I fear our TBSUF hegemony was severely threatened and perhaps even matched by TCSUF. We TBSUFs shamefully took our foot off the gas and were taken by surprise. A true lesson to never underestimate your foe. 

That all being said, the results of this particular referendum are very interesting. It's not a strong majority to apply the designation and I think we're just going to have to observe for a bit to see what comes of The Josh Allen movement. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Dear friend - with all due respect, I fear our TBSUF hegemony was severely threatened and perhaps even matched by TCSUF. We TBSUFs shamefully took our foot off the gas and were taken by surprise. A true lesson to never underestimate your foe. 

That all being said, the results of this particular referendum are very interesting. It's not a strong majority to apply the designation and I think we're just going to have to observe for a bit to see what comes of The Josh Allen movement. 

TCSUF surpassed anything I saw out of TBSUF. Difference is BSU actually accomplished something on the gridiron to make them so boastful. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.