Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

VOTR: Have Poke Fans Officially Reached TWYOF Status?

Has TWYOF Become a Thing?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Have Poke Fans Officially Finally Reached TWYOF Status?

• Yes -- The Josh Allen Circlejerk Made it Official
    • No -- They Still Haven't Reached the Level of TBSUF or TCSUF

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Dear friend - with all due respect, I fear our TBSUF hegemony was severely threatened and perhaps even matched by TCSUF. We TBSUFs shamefully took our foot off the gas and were taken by surprise. A true lesson to never underestimate your foe. 

That all being said, the results of this particular referendum are very interesting. It's not a strong majority to apply the designation and I think we're just going to have to observe for a bit to see what comes of The Josh Allen movement. 

It will never take root because he just isn't that kind of QB.  He's a tools guy that will take time to polish to become a great QB.  He's not going to give them the kind of success that needs to happen for T___F to come out.

2 hours ago, k5james said:

It will never take root because he just isn't that kind of QB.  He's a tools guy that will take time to polish to become a great QB.  He's not going to give them the kind of success that needs to happen for T___F to come out.

3,203 yards. We're Fiesta Bowl bound baby. 

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

5 hours ago, madmartigan said:

TCSUF surpassed anything I saw out of TBSUF. Difference is BSU actually accomplished something on the gridiron to make them so boastful. 

You joined half a decade after the tbsuf heyday

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

You joined half a decade after the tbsuf heyday

Not proud of it, but I was a heavy lurker in those days.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

I'll vote no not yet but with the caveat that I wasn't around the board when the TBSUF's reigned and I just caught the tail end of the TCSUF's delusions so I'm not the most qualified to identify when a fanbases board membership goes full on retard.

17 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I'll vote no not yet but with the caveat that I wasn't around the board when the TBSUF's reigned and I just caught the tail end of the TCSUF's delusions so I'm not the most qualified to identify when a fanbases board membership goes full on retard.

TBSUF were drunk on success and went full retard.  Nobody here can claim the same level of success or retardness. 

Edit-the use of the term retard was not meant to offend anyone who is a self defining retard.

10 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Edit-the use of the term retard was not meant to offend anyone who is a self defining retard.

you could just come out and say @Dr. Dre

2017 Heisman Trophy Winner
Leading the Cowboys to the National Championship
2018 First Overall Pick in the NFL Draft

Officially reached?!??!?    TWYOF happened years ago.

Off-season workout champions, Facilities championships, WW2 champions, Austin Carter Simpson, Brett Smith, Laramie is the best town in the conference, 100 yd IPF champions, and now John Elway's lost son, Josh Allen.

On 6/23/2017 at 9:25 AM, tspoke said:

Wyoming fans posted stuff national media are saying about Josh Allen(while being surprised and saying this is cool)--->Fans of other teams start saying Josh isn't that good

True, he isn't. He's much, much better than that.

Boom goes the dynamite.

So this VOTR has run its course. If you remove the Poke votrs (and that sneaky AFA fan Bob), the results would be 22 YES (63%) and 13 NO (37%). I'm still on the fence personally so my suggestion is to wait until after the Iowa and Oregon games to see if @slappy's, @Cowboy Junky's, and @LaradiseCowboy's prediction of 7220 cope stained glory comes true. If it does, we'll have a clear picture as to whether or not TWYOF is real. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So this VOTR has run its course. If you remove the Poke votrs (and that sneaky AFA fan Bob), the results would be 22 YES (63%) and 13 NO (37%). I'm still on the fence personally so my suggestion is to wait until after the Iowa and Oregon games to see if @slappy's, @Cowboy Junky's, and @LaradiseCowboy's prediction of 7220 cope stained glory comes true. If it does, we'll have a clear picture as to whether or not TWYOF is real. 

A 7220 cope-stained dream or a wet and wild trucker's fantasy...only the 2017 football season will show us whose high goals and aspirations will be accomplished.

Btw...those diesel trucks really add to the aesthetic value of Albertsons Stadium.

IMG_1443.JPG.ad85c7b810ee78a0bf126c21ad6e1969.JPG

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Just now, LaradiseCowboy said:

A 7220 cope-stained dream or a wet and wild trucker's fantasy...only the 2017 football season will show us whose high goals and aspirations will be accomplished.

IMG_1443.JPG.ad85c7b810ee78a0bf126c21ad6e1969.JPG

Now that's some spank material right there! 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

And for the record, you can't remove all the Poke votes. I voted yes. I am not ashamed to be a TWYOF. 

TWYOF 4 LYFE.