Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

If you can't be a total dick on your own golf course...

Ok?  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

As a golfer I can say that this is a first-class dick move! 

Yes, but if it's your golf course you can do whatever you want 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Yes, but if it's your golf course you can do whatever you want 

+++++ that shit. That isn't his own backyard course. If I'm a member paying yuuuge, bigly bucks, I'd be +++++ing pissed.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

+++++ that shit. That isn't his own backyard course. If I'm a member paying yuuuge, bigly bucks, I'd be +++++ing pissed.

I'm not a golfer so I don't know the etiquette but this hardly seems newsworthy.  

Just now, mugtang said:

I'm not a golfer so I don't know the etiquette but this hardly seems newsworthy.  

If you were a golfer you'd want to beat him with a 4-iron. Trust me when I say, no one who loves the game would think that is OK regardless of political beliefs.

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Let me put it to you this way. Golfers go out of their way to avoid even taking a step on someone's line for their putt. Now  imagine leaving tire tracks from a golf cart on it. it +++++s it up for every golfer that golfs after you. It shows he doesn't give a +++++ about anyone but himself....

and Misha Flynn. But only because he is terrified about Flynn ratting him out.

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This is worse than colluding with a foreign country. He should be impeached.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Guest RoscoesDad

Its such a dick.move.  I always have tons of respect for an owner of a company that does not obey the same rules they ask their customers to follow  Its called beimg a big a gigantic +++++ing asshole and disrespectful of your customers. But hey being an huge asshole is winning to his knuckledragging fan base and they eat shit like this up.  

57 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Where you been dude? :lol:

This is front page headline size 48 bold font worthy.

Rumor is that the Russians do this regularly....

Russians drive on greens. Trump drives on greens. Must play a lot of golf in Russia. Meets with Russians in golf clubs. Collusion with Russians.

TH3J3ST3R tweets: "We got him boys, Russia confirmed"

JackMoron retweets and favorites. Drools on keyboard and posts new thread.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I'm not much of a golfer either, didn't (still) know all the etiquette... One business outing, i.e. excuse to get out of work and day drink, we played a round. I made the mistake of walking on the green across another golfers line. Kid you not, he looked me in the eyes and said "You just walked across my line", I'm like "Whadda you talking about?", he explained it to me and ended with "Never do that again". He was PO'd, they don't mess around with that stuff.

15 hours ago, NVGiant said:

If you were a golfer you'd want to beat him with a 4-iron. Trust me when I say, no one who loves the game would think that is OK regardless of political beliefs.

NV, have you played at Bandon Dunes? Incredible!

No motorized carts there but the greens are so "bullet proof", the pro shop tells players to go ahead and take the hand carts right on the green.

kpihm5-b78486239z120090327223824000ga7h3skl1lg.jpg?w=620

5 minutes ago, renoskier said:

NV, have you played at Bandon Dunes? Incredible!

No motorized carts there but the greens are so "bullet proof", the pro shop tells players to go ahead and take the hand carts right on the green.

kpihm5-b78486239z120090327223824000ga7h3skl1lg.jpg?w=620

Oh yeah. I was just there in May and have been there a bunch over the years. Pretty close to my favorite place on earth. Fescue is an amazing thing. Almost indestructible. (Just don't park your cart on the green!)