Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

OT: Game of Thrones Season 7

I've got my Valyrian steel sword and am ready to battle. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

I'm looking forward to it as well. But since the show has passed up the books and the show has deviated from the books, I'm less interested than I was for past seasons. 

Do you guys think Martin will live long enough to complete the books?  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'm looking forward to it as well. But since the show has passed up the books and the show has deviated from the books, I'm less interested than I was for past seasons. 

Not the way he currently consumes food. I think he's gotten into his own press a little bit, the last two books he wrote were not nearly as good as the first three. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

36 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'm not sure he even finishes the next book.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Any predictions?

I have a long shot on Daenerys's future spouse.  Bear Island goes into some falling out, Jorah Mormont reclaims his throne and is eventually wed to Daenerys.  I know it's an extreme long shot, but there aren't a lot of eligible bachelors running around Westeros.

The wall falls in the season finale.

Arya kills everyone except the Hound and Cersei, reunites with Nymeria and then Jon.

Sansa dies from whatever mess distresses Bear Island.

33 minutes ago, Billings said:

I hear they set a new world record for the number of people set on fire in one scene.  :)

Does wildfire count as setting on fire? That's a high bar if so. 

Jamie is gonna choke out his "older sister" 

Cleganebowl may happen this year. 

Tyrion finds out he is 1/2 Targaryen.

Tormond is killed when he finally has sex with Brianne of Tarth and in a moment of passion she squeezes her thighs together and snaps his spine. His death grin is epic. 

26 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

I would imagine he means actual stunt men burning.  Not CGI.

yep  real people set on fire

2 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

Tormond is killed when he finally has sex with Brianne of Tarth and in a moment of passion she squeezes her thighs together and snaps his spine. His death grin is epic. 

love.JPG

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Not the way he currently consumes food. I think he's gotten into his own press a little bit, the last two books he wrote were not nearly as good as the first three. 

100% agree.  Martin could have wrapped that series up in 5 books. He understood he had a literary cash cow and is milking it for all its worth 

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I'm not sure he even finishes the next book.

He's too busy being a celeb. 

Between that series and the King Killer books by Rothfus, I won't start another book series until it's done or close.  

Barack Obama