Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Anti Pelosi Revolt

Does anybody want to wager how much longer until the Dems show Pelosi the door. I think she will be gone by the end of this summer. 

What I don't understand is most in the Democratic party that want her gone,  think they will better connect with the middle class by running on the Bernie Sanders agenda, which is very foolish of them and would ensure the GOP retains the House and Senate. 

19 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Does anybody want to wager how much longer until the Dems show Pelosi the door. I think she will be gone by the end of this summer. 

What I don't understand is most in the Democratic party that want her gone,  think they will better connect with the middle class by running on the Bernie Sanders agenda, which is very foolish of them and would ensure the GOP retains the House and Senate. 

yep.  pelosi doesnt understand she has poisoned the dem brand as bad as the far right has poisoned the republican brand for many.  must be why so many voters are independent and see elections as the lesser of two evils.

2 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Trump was elected because of all of the Pelosi types, on both sides of the aisle.  The party that figures that out is the winner...

The World Needs More Cowboys!

The only liberal that seems to have figured out the Trump phenomenon and where the Dems are going wrong is Camille Paglio. Dems should be listening to her, but they're too busy with their rev'd up resistance movement frenzy.

The press has gone to hell, and Americans want Dems to work with the GOP to improve the country. The Dems are being seen as flat out obstructionist hate mongers and the GOP will keep the House and Senate in 18 and Trump re-elected in 20 if they don't start to get a clue. Trump is 5-0 with races with him as prez. Kind of makes you wonder how good of shape the GOP could be in right now if they got their shit together, too. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Trump was elected because of all of the Pelosi types, on both sides of the aisle.  The party that figures that out is the winner...

You definitely get it. 

But, but, but she raises so much money for the DNC.  This was the primary defense someone on her staff was using to support her in an article I read this morning.  My pinky toe could raise millions of dollars if it was the democrat representative for her district.

Guest RoscoesDad
On 6/22/2017 at 1:20 PM, Nevada Convert said:

The only liberal that seems to have figured out the Trump phenomenon and where the Dems are going wrong is Camille Paglio. Dems should be listening to her, but they're too busy with their rev'd up resistance movement frenzy.

The press has gone to hell, and Americans want Dems to work with the GOP to improve the country. The Dems are being seen as flat out obstructionist hate mongers and the GOP will keep the House and Senate in 18 and Trump re-elected in 20 if they don't start to get a clue. Trump is 5-0 with races with him as prez. Kind of makes you wonder how good of shape the GOP could be in right now if they got their shit together, too. 

Someone didn't learn the lesson from the previous 8 years of the last administration.  The Ds were crowing about winning 4/5 national elections and a future of nothing but dominance because of the 'obstructionist hate mongers' in the GOP who were dead set on doing everything and anything they could to obstruct Obama.  Pssssst.  Obstructing everything for 4-8 years....it worked!!!   

On a side note, the sheer audacity of your blatant hypocrisy is a sight to behold.

It is so easy to tie dems in other elections to Pelosi and run against that.  Pelosi represents the California ideas that many people around the country find wacky and disgusting.  Pelosi is the GOP's best weapon.

Many Dems falling prey to right wing pushed "issue" 

This is where Dems fail and GOP wins...........GOP can trot out a "message" and stick to it even if it's a complete lie - The GOP just keeps hammering away never flinching 

So they come out and say the GA-6 election was really about Nancy Pelosi ...........and, the Dems immediately go into convulsions and hysterics over a real non-issue & how to get rid of Nancy Pelosi because the other side said it was about her

Have to give the GOP credit, they can make the Dems jump thru hoops like a trained dog :angry:

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

This is where Dems fail and GOP wins...........GOP can trot out a "message" and stick to it even if it's a complete lie - The GOP just keeps hammering away never flinching 

So they come out and say the GA-6 election was really about Nancy Pelosi ...........and, the Dems immediately go into convulsions and hysterics over a real non-issue & how to get rid of Nancy Pelosi because the other side said it was about her

Have to give the GOP credit, they can make the Dems jump thru hoops like a trained dog :angry:

Pelosi is the house minority leader and the face of the democrat party.  Its not a lie to run against that especially in Georgia 6th when the dems trot out a youngster with no track record.  Might as well assume he'll fall in line with Pelosi.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Not buying it.  In a lot of battleground states with a lot of independent and moderate voters pelosi is a real liability.  She is too far left to be leading a party that needs the middle right now.  Frankly she needed to retire this year like she talked about doing.  Reid and Boehner leaving is a real blessing.  Pelosi and McConnell are next as the guard changes

You can win probably half the congressional districts in this country running on a platform of "help me fight Pelosi in the house".

Pelosi is an anchor around the neck of democrats.  Best thing happened to republicans since forever.  I can't think of anything better.

44 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You can win probably half the congressional districts in this country running on a platform of "help me fight Pelosi in the house".

Pelosi is an anchor around the neck of democrats.  Best thing happened to republicans since forever.  I can't think of anything better.

True, but if you're a democrat who would you replace her with? 

I think that's the problem.  They have no one. 

1 hour ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

True, but if you're a democrat who would you replace her with? 

I think that's the problem.  They have no one. 

To be a party leader you have to have a solid district.  It needs to be made up of tapeworms and USSR2001's who will buy the kool aid no matter how much cyanide is in it.

Democrats just need to find someone and run them in a district like that.   Pelosi should resign and let someone take her district and lead.   That person just needs the support of the party in the house, it is better if they have no fame.

Pelosi can still run around and raise millions for the party if she wants too.

16 hours ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Ditch Turtle Face McConnell and we'll talk about ditching Pelosi.

I think you should keep her forever.  

She is more beneficial to the GOP than she is to the dims.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

9 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

They made it about her.  Did you see the add they ran that polled so well, post election? 

It was pretty good. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 6/22/2017 at 1:40 PM, Jimbo_Poke said:

But, but, but she raises so much money for the DNC.  This was the primary defense someone on her staff was using to support her in an article I read this morning.  My pinky toe could raise millions of dollars if it was the democrat representative for her district.

Yeah I heard that too.  Who's to say others can't raise money if they were in charge?  The Dems need younger leaders to run the show.  For sure, no more far leftists. Both Pelosi and Sanders are way too old and don't know how to campaign in today's digital age.  They just make noise.  How seriously did you take your grandma and grandpa, no matter the issues?   

If those two continue to be the focus of the party I won't vote in '18.