Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Thank God for the amount of conservatives in this country

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Oh Canada

Something about trees

We've got bears

And maple leaves

Don't forget the beavers the national mammal of Canada.  Lots of beavers.  From the official Canadian Government website.

castor-beaver_1444070965883_eng.jpg

While I will give Canada all sorts of crap, they do have some amazing landscapes up there.  

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Canada passed a law that you will be subjected to fines and even incarceration if you use the wrong gender pronouns.

American republicans are saving you democrats from yourselves.  

What does this have to do with Eddie Vedder and half breed research and politics?

Democrats need to find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome quick, or they'll get to resist, at min, until 2024. 7.5 more years of Trump might make some of them fall into a coma.

kat.jpg

46 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

Don't forget the beavers the national mammal of Canada.  Lots of beavers.  From the official Canadian Government website.

castor-beaver_1444070965883_eng.jpg

While I will give Canada all sorts of crap, they do have some amazing landscapes up there.  

Beavers up in Canada? No wonder so many dicks have been threatening to move there.

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

What does this have to do with Eddie Vedder and half breed research and politics?

Democrats need to find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome quick, or they'll get to resist, at min, until 2024. 7.5 more years of Trump might make some of them fall into a coma.

Ted Nugent til 2032

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Canada passed a law that you will be subjected to fines and even incarceration if you use the wrong gender pronouns.

Unless they vote to repossess your home if you participate in the wrong protest riot like in Arizona. 

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Do you have an actual source for that, preferably a Canadian one? I'll I see are Daily Caller and friends "reporting" on it. 

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It is Bill C16.  Not +++++ing hard to read.

The bill is intended to protect individuals from discrimination within the sphere of federal jurisdiction and from being the targets of hate propaganda,[4] as a consequence of their gender identity or their gender expression. The bill adds “gender identity or expression” to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination in the Canadian Human Rights Act and the list of characteristics of identifiable groups protected from hate propaganda in the Criminal Code. It also adds that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on a person’s gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance for a court to consider when imposing a criminal sentence.[5]

:blink: Why is this a real thing?

23 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I have to think a large share of American liberals think this is absurd as well. 

As much as we argue we share a common history and a common respect for the constitution that is deep. Our quibbles over it are more "AH HA YOU SOUTHERN BAPTIST LUNATICS, THE TRUE BIBLE IS KING JAMES REVISED NOT ORIGINAL KING JAMES! SIGNED GENERAL BAPTISTS!"

Of course I got the details wrong, but it illustrates the point. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Jesus. All that says is that gender identity is protected under anti-discrimination law.  Good thing you heroes are here to save us.

If you assume gender you are sent to the camps in Canada 

True story I read it on the 'Bart 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

8 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Jesus. All that says is that gender identity is protected under anti-discrimination law.  Good thing you heroes are here to save us.

Until you type up a court document and use "he" rather than "zur".  You are now a criminal for using such behavior.

1 hour ago, MCDigger said:

Of course you wouldn't condemn this law as being an overreach of control on basic rights.  Canada has turned into a witch hunt.

If this is an "overreach," then so are all anti-discrimination laws. I suppose it not surprising then that conservative media has latched onto this innocuous bit of news and no one else gives a shit.