Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Red

4 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Poppycock!! You quit your job during the pick 8 (10) season. Outrageous!!

@mondego you're on deck for two picks. 

@4UNLV, you tell your boss to shove it so you can be ready for the quick turnaround. Any questions, direct him/her to me. 

Ha! Not happening! Anyway, this is over, because I have the great josh Allen! Just give me the trophy now! And now my next 2 patients are here, so I probably won't be back till I get home tonight. :D

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

Ha! Not happening! Anyway, this is over, because I have the great josh Allen! Just give me the trophy now! And now my next 2 patients are here, so I probably won't be back till I get home tonight. :D

Josh Allen will develop a hitch in his throw and cause you to lose this whole thing. Mark my words. 

1 hour ago, mondego said:

UCF

14867502053_1be70b2f3e_b.jpg

@AZdogFan you're back up

The one on the left.  I love her.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

46 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The one on the left.  I love her.  

Your monitor is backwards. The correct order goes Right (super hawt) to left (meh). Get it right. 

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

Bless your heart.

I know...

32 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Your monitor is backwards. The correct order goes Right (super hawt) to left (meh). Get it right. 

I think I'm going to have to agree with the man in the sweater on this one.

On 6/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, 4UNLV said:

Ok i'm reserving this spot so we can keep a list on the first page of the teams that are still available. i'll edit it as we make a few choices, and we can check back here for what teams are left.

Independents

UMass

ACC

Boston College             Duke          Georgia Tech             UNC          NC State           Pittsburgh          Syracuse          Virginia                  Wake Forest  

American

Cincinnati       UConn          East Carolina                Navy          SMU          Temple     Tulane        Tulsa              

BIG 12

Iowa St          Texas Tech          Kansas          Kansas St.                   W Virginia

Big 10

Illinois          Indiana         Iowa          Maryland                 Michigan St          Minnesota          Nebraska                  Purdue          Rutgers        

Conference USA

Charlotte               UAB               FAU        UTSA        FIU                Marshall          Middle Tennessee          North Texas           Old Dominion           Rice        Southern Miss          UTEP      

MAC

Akron          Ball State         Bowling Green         Buffalo        Central Michigan       Eastern Michigan               Ohio      Kent State          Miami (Ohio)          Northern Illinois             

Mountain West

CSU              Hawaii          Nevada          New Mexico           SJSU            Utah St                

Pac 12

Arizona           ASU          Cal           Colorado                Oregon St                 UCLA              Utah               

SEC

Arkansas             Kentucky             Mississippi St          Missouri          Ole Miss          South Carolina          Tennessee         Texas A&M          Vandy

Sun Belt

Arkansas St          Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern         Georgia St          Idaho         Louisiana          ULM          New Mexico St          South Alabama          Texas St        

Let me know if i missed anybody.

1 minute ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

The visual of your bald head buried under her shirt and looking like she has three tits is horrifying.

It's a great visual to me!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, AZdogFan said:

It's like the chick from Total Recall.

Don't care.  that's how you see it.  I see it as my face buried in her chest.  Y'all are just haters. 

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Don't care.  that's how you see it.  I see it as my face buried in her chest.  Y'all are just haters. 

I was on your side lol, I just wasn't that clear about it. Who wouldn't want to bang a chick with three tits?

6 minutes ago, AZdogFan said:

I was on your side lol, I just wasn't that clear about it. Who wouldn't want to bang a chick with three tits?

Apparently @CockyUNLVPoster isnt man enough for 3 tits 

Just now, 4UNLV said:

@Slapdad, you're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

it's been 2 1/2 hours already. :D

I'm working my magic as we speak. Thanks to you, I have to burn my personal time instead of a client's time. WTF????