Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Red

7 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I remember last year I took two teams in the same conference and a USU fan gave me shit for picking a sure loss. I reminded him that is was also a sure win. I ended up finishing the year considerably above him last year. :D

Sorry for the delay boys 'n' girl.  I got a lil' distracted w/BBQ, MicroBrews & a Massage in DT Houston this afternoon.  :-(

@Slapdad - Monkey see...monkey do...

1st Rnd:  THE ohio state univ

2nd Rnd:  Univ o' Michigan:  

364ECF4100000578-3691688-image-a-29_1468

UP:  @mugtang

ON DECK:  @Wyovanian

IN-THE-HOLE:  mugstang

¡¡¡ GO STATE !!!

15 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Sorry for the delay boys 'n' girl.  I got a lil' distracted w/BBQ, MicroBrews & a Massage in DT Houston this afternoon.  :-(

@Slapdad - Monkey see...monkey do...

1st Rnd:  THE ohio state univ

2nd Rnd:  Univ o' Michigan:  

364ECF4100000578-3691688-image-a-29_1468

UP:  @mugtang

ON DECK:  @Wyovanian

IN-THE-HOLE:  mugstang

¡¡¡ GO STATE !!!

which BBQ and microbrews did you make it to or was it some sort of event that I'm not aware of? 

Red.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 6/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, 4UNLV said:

Ok i'm reserving this spot so we can keep a list on the first page of the teams that are still available. i'll edit it as we make a few choices, and we can check back here for what teams are left.

Independents

Army          BYU          Notre Dame         UMass

ACC

Boston College           Clemson           Duke          Georgia Tech          Florida State         Louisville            Miami     UNC          NC State           Pittsburgh          Syracuse          Virginia           Virginia Tech           Wake Forest  

American

Cincinnati       UConn          East Carolina          Houston          Memphis          Navy          SMU          Temple     Tulane        Tulsa          UCF         USF

BIG 12

Baylor          Iowa St          Texas Tech          Kansas          Kansas St.          Oklahoma          Oklahoma St          Texas          TCU            W Virginia

Big 10

Illinois          Indiana         Iowa          Maryland          Michigan          Michigan St          Minnesota          Nebraska         Northwestern          Ohio St          Penn State        Purdue          Rutgers          Wisconsin

Conference USA

Charlotte               UAB               FAU        UTSA        FIU         Louisiana Tech          Marshall          Middle Tennessee          North Texas           Old Dominion           Rice        Southern Miss          UTEP       WKU

MAC

Akron          Ball State         Bowling Green         Buffalo        Central Michigan       Eastern Michigan           Toledo     Ohio      Kent State          Miami (Ohio)          Northern Illinois              Western Michigan    

Mountain West

AFA         Boise St          CSU          Fresno St          Hawaii          Nevada          New Mexico          San Diego St      SJSU        UNLV            Utah St             Wyoming           

Pac 12

Arizona           ASU          Cal           Colorado           Oregon          Oregon St          Stanford          UCLA           USC          Utah          Washington           Washington St

SEC

Alabama          Arkansas          Auburn         Florida          Georgia           Kentucky              LSU      Mississippi St       Missouri          Ole Miss          South Carolina          Tennessee         Texas A&M          Vandy

Sun Belt

Appalachian St          Arkansas St          Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern         Georgia St          Idaho         Louisiana          ULM          New Mexico St          South Alabama          Texas St          Troy

Let me know if i missed anybody.

Just now, 4UNLV said:

@mugtang, thanks for the chart!

You're welcome.  I'll have a better one once I get the graphics updated and the print parameters fixed.  But this will work for now.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

You're welcome.  I'll have a better one once I get the graphics updated and the print parameters fixed.  But this will work for now.

it's not bad the way it is, thanks for doing it.

58 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Looks stupid. 

30 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Looks stupid. 

Nobody solicited your uneducated, uninformed opinion :foottap:

7 hours ago, Slapdad said:

which BBQ and microbrews did you make it to or was it some sort of event that I'm not aware of? 

BBQ - A CSU Fraternity brother took me to Jackson St BBQ near the baseball field

MICROBREW - 8th Wonder.  GREAT SCENE, average craft beers

EVENT - I was in town w/the Everclear Tour.  Midland today.  The Pride Parade was going on outside of my hotel, but purely coincidental to my visit...hahaha

¡GO STATE!

6 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

BBQ - A CSU Fraternity brother took me to Jackson St BBQ near the baseball field

MICROBREW - 8th Wonder.  GREAT SCENE, average craft beers

EVENT - I was in town w/the Everclear Tour.  Midland today.  The Pride Parade was going on outside of my hotel, but purely coincidental to my visit...hahaha

¡GO STATE!

Image result for yeah sure

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes