Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team White

4 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

UNLV

lindsay-unlv.jpg

unlv.jpg

I wasn't gonna take them this round, I was gonna wait until round 8 or 9. I thought there was no chance in hell they'd be taken before then.

1 hour ago, UNLVFan90 said:

I wasn't gonna take them this round, I was gonna wait until round 8 or 9. I thought there was no chance in hell they'd be taken before then.

Was purely for the "hmmm which set of hot Vegas girls should I choose?" But I think they'll be bowl eligible 

tetons1.jpg

Independents

Army          BYU          Notre Dame         UMass

ACC

Boston College           Clemson           Duke          Georgia Tech          Florida State         Louisville            Miami     UNC          NC State           Pittsburgh          Syracuse          Virginia           Virginia Tech           Wake Forest  

American

Cincinnati       UConn          East Carolina          Houston          Memphis          Navy          SMU          Temple     Tulane        Tulsa          UCF         USF

BIG 12

Baylor          Iowa St          Texas Tech          Kansas          Kansas St.          Oklahoma          Oklahoma St          Texas          TCU            W Virginia

Big 10

Illinois          Indiana         Iowa          Maryland          Michigan          Michigan St          Minnesota          Nebraska         Northwestern          Ohio St          Penn State        Purdue          Rutgers          Wisconsin

Conference USA

Charlotte               UAB               FAU        UTSA        FIU         Louisiana Tech          Marshall          Middle Tennessee          North Texas           Old Dominion           Rice        Southern Miss          UTEP       WKU

MAC

Akron          Ball State         Bowling Green         Buffalo        Central Michigan       Eastern Michigan           Toledo     Ohio      Kent State          Miami (Ohio)          Northern Illinois              Western Michigan    

Mountain West

AFA         Boise St          CSU          Fresno St          Hawaii          Nevada          New Mexico          San Diego St      SJSU        UNLV            Utah St             Wyoming           

Pac 12

Arizona           ASU          Cal           Colorado           Oregon          Oregon St          Stanford          UCLA           USC          Utah          Washington           Washington St

SEC

Alabama          Arkansas          Auburn         Florida          Georgia           Kentucky              LSU      Mississippi St       Missouri          Ole Miss          South Carolina          Tennessee         Texas A&M          Vandy

Sun Belt

Appalachian St          Arkansas St          Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern         Georgia St          Idaho         Louisiana          ULM          New Mexico St          South Alabama          Texas St          Troy

White Team 2017.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Air Force 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

@Wapitipoke34  you up cuz

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Cincinnati 

@Agent Orange/Blue you're up