Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Black

And there you go...Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready to rumble.  @jdgaucho  is up and he is known to be "Johnny on the Spot".  Things are about to start rocking like you wouldn't believe.  This is the turning point as we are now just waiting on the fastest trigger on the interwebs.

And now we'll talk tomorrow.

Take all the time you need jd, I was just all pumped that we were going to turn two corners in two days.  Everybody get's their 24, I just look dumb for thinking you were on the board with pick in hand, ready to shame the slowpokes.

Just giving you a hard time.  I know that not everybody actually lives here.

6 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Old Dominion.  Middle of the pack in C-USA, seems like a decent pick.

odu-promos-girls.jpg

@Del Scorcho on the clock

You do know they have a pretty good freight trucking company.  I really expected @boisewitha-s to get these guys.

Stay tuned gaucho, you'll get another pick pretty quick here.

@Del Scorcho and @Lobo Amor  chop-chop.  

LOL, I'm pushing for speed and I don't have the slightest freaking clue who my next pick is.  :unsure:

8 hours ago, Headbutt said:

You do know they have a pretty good freight trucking company.  I really expected @boisewitha-s to get these guys.

Stay tuned gaucho, you'll get another pick pretty quick here.

@Del Scorcho and @Lobo Amor  chop-chop.  

LOL, I'm pushing for speed and I don't have the slightest freaking clue who my next pick is.  :unsure:

I stopped having a clue after the first one. I may be down to picking mascots or school colors soon.

16 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

Going Homer...

C6qgjTqU8AENQ6h.jpg

But I'm specifically drafting the Rebel Girls, not the football team. We will all figure out how to score them later. B)

I'm sure I can figure something out 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Black Team 2017.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Not sure you got the right logo for UNLV on this one?

Sorry, were you expecting this? 

IMG_0417.JPG

This year is a lot more fun to pick.  I don't have a big board or anything, just a few teams in the back of my head usually.  And now that luxury is gone and I'm just winging it.

Time to take my second P5 team, what the hell.

Image result for iowa hawkeye cheerleaders

Headbutt takes Iowa, @SharkTanked, @SalinasSpartan, @ClevelandBrown, you know the drill.

6 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

This year is a lot more fun to pick.  I don't have a big board or anything, just a few teams in the back of my head usually.  And now that luxury is gone and I'm just winging it.

Time to take my second P5 team, what the hell.

Image result for iowa hawkeye cheerleaders

Headbutt takes Iowa, @SharkTanked, @SalinasSpartan, @ClevelandBrown, you know the drill.

my rooster larry wants you to reserve south carolina for me.