Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Black

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Fsu cheerleaders should have more talent. 

I'm old and was in a hurry so i just grabbed the first one. I'll try to do better. 

1 hour ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

I like this team...dumb picks all around but great conversation!

@slappy - You're good for 14 wins with WYO.

Like knocking kids in the crick with a bat.  1st time playing but this looks pretty easy.   I'm just glad I picked early.  I got the feeling these guys were eye ballin my team. 

15 minutes ago, slappy said:

Like knocking kids in the crick with a bat.  1st time playing but this looks pretty easy.   I'm just glad I picked early.  I got the feeling these guys were eye ballin my team. 

Yep, stole 'em right out from under me.

24 minutes ago, slappy said:

Who in the hell is up?  @boisewitha-s most likely.

Still can't take his Broncos.  Let's wait a few more rounds until they fit.  I'm guessing round 6 or so.  

I wish we were that far along.  @jdgaucho  is on the clock until 1 PM mtn time tomorrow, then Del Scorcho.

I know Deshaun Watson is gone, but they're still the defending champs until further notice.

Clemson

tanya5.jpg

25 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

I know Deshaun Watson is gone, but they're still the defending champs until further notice.

Clemson

tanya5.jpg

Hey guys, call out the next guy when you make your pick.  It might get us on schedule.

@Del Scorcho You are on the clock until 5PM Mtn on Sunday.

@Lobo Amor keep an eye out you are about to pick twice.

You guys that just picked, stay awake.  It's a snake draft so you're going to go again very soon.  Then you can go on vacation for a while.

4 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Hey guys, call out the next guy when you make your pick.  It might get us on schedule.

@Del Scorcho You are on the clock until 5PM Mtn on Sunday.

@Lobo Amor keep an eye out you are about to pick twice.

You guys that just picked, stay awake.  It's a snake draft so you're going to go again very soon.  Then you can go on vacation for a while.

28 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Clemson

tanya5.jpg

I came close to that one, decided it was FSU's turn in the AAC though.  We'll see.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

I came close to that one, decided it was FSU's turn in the AAC though.  We'll see.

I'm surprised they fell to me.