Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Black

7 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Weird.  I posted that 4 hours ago.  From my phone.  I wonder why it didn't show up.

@SharkTanked, you are on the clock and have until 11 AM Saturday.

@Headbutt, you are on deck.  Oh crap I need to start looking at making a big board.

Salinas I liked the sarcasm in using male cheerleaders from a long ago era, but what the hell team is that?

ucla.

37 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Weird.  I posted that 4 hours ago.  From my phone.  I wonder why it didn't show up.

@SharkTanked, you are on the clock and have until 11 AM Saturday.

@Headbutt, you are on deck.  Oh crap I need to start looking at making a big board.

Salinas I liked the sarcasm in using male cheerleaders from a long ago era, but what the hell team is that?

Lol, It's USC. 

Just now, SalinasSpartan said:

Lol, It's USC. 

That's what I was thinking, but thought it could also be a real old South Carolina sweater.  Wanted to be sure.

If you look at page 1, most of the way down the page there is a list of all 130 teams.  I'll try to keep up with crossing them out as they're picked.

In addition I'm trying to put together a spreadsheet showing who has picked what.  I'm not a computer dude, so it's going to be a struggle to put something out like Boise Fan has done in the past.  He's had to sit this one out, you'll get what you get.

20 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

If you look at page 1, most of the way down the page there is a list of all 130 teams.  I'll try to keep up with crossing them out as they're picked.

In addition I'm trying to put together a spreadsheet showing who has picked what.  I'm not a computer dude, so it's going to be a struggle to put something out like Boise Fan has done in the past.  He's had to sit this one out, you'll get what you get.

make your pick cuz.

8 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

make your pick cuz.

Relax, my pick is ready.  Gotta' give Shark his time.  I'll try to be quick, but if it gets late it'll be a typical Headbutt Friday night and I could stretch it out.  Typically I wake up about 2 AM with some hot women pounding on my door, then I get up and let them out and go back to sleep till noon.  Got an oil change appointment at 1PM tomorrow.  Will pick no later than that.

Just now, kalua pig said:

we need to update our rules.6hr time limit.

Yeah, I have a hunch we'll be at 12 hours by the middle of July or so, and maybe at 6 by mid-August.  For now folks need a chance to stumble over the fact that we're already picking and make their choices.  Once all thirteen know what's going on, I think things speed up a lot.

2 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Happys team has 36 hr window. Lightweights.  

I looked and didn't see that, but hell it is Team Lavender.

In truth I wanted to start this thing in May, and not start picks until one week after the teams were selected.  I think it would move a lot faster that way.  Anyway, we've got to get through everyone making their first pick for the pace to pick up.  Not everybody on team No Privilege has had the chance to know they are picking.  Some just don't check in that often.  I really don't think Cleveland knows the game has started, and I'm beginning to suspect the same about Sharktanked.  I've only played in the past, never had to run a team.  I've already learned a lot about how to make this work better.

We'll play it by ear.  Once everyone knows we're playing ball it'll speed up.  Come August, we may be at two hours if things get that bad.  We will finish up by 8/25.

Here's what I have so far:

Black.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Lobo Amor said:

How am I picking 13th? Didn't I finish tied for last? Shouldn't I get the 1st pick?

It's rigged, rigged I tell ya!

LOL!  Mug is working to revive Boise Fan's spreadsheet to keep us all informed.  As to where you  should pick, we had a meeting without you and voted you to pick last.  I wanted to make you first, but Kalua went nuts and threatened to bite the head off of one of his chickens if I didn't make you last.  Sorry dude, I'm a bird lover.  Well not really, but it sounded good.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

LOL!  Mug is working to revive Boise Fan's spreadsheet to keep us all informed.  As to where you  should pick, we had a meeting without you and voted you to pick last.  I wanted to make you first, but Kalua went nuts and threatened to bite the head off of one of his chickens if I didn't make you last.  Sorry dude, I'm a bird lover.  Well not really, but it sounded good.

Damn Kalua and his chickens!

12 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Damn Kalua and his chickens!

Things will finally calm down when he finally picks which one to marry.  We've just got to be patient.

7 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

How am I picking 13th? Didn't I finish tied for last? Shouldn't I get the 1st pick?

It's rigged, rigged I tell ya!

I won last year and got 1st pick this year  :shrug:  hate 1st pick though