Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

Pick 10 Team Purple

On 7/14/2017 at 0:21 PM, BestintheWest said:

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

AAC                 ACC                              BIG 10                  BIG 12                  CUSA       

Cincinnati                Boston College                        Indiana                           Baylor                          AUB

UCONN                   North Carolina State                Maryland                         Iowa State                   Florida Atlantic

SMU                        Syracuse                                                                         Kansas                        FIU

Wake Forest                           Rutgers                            Kansas State              Marshall

Tulane                     Duke                                      Illinois                               Texas Tech                  Charlotte

Tulsa                       North Carolina                        Iowa                                                                 North Texas

Pitt                                                                                                                   Old Dominion

Virginia                                                                                                               Rice

Purdue                                                                

UTEP

MAC                    MWC                   PAC 12                    SEC                          Sun Belt                Independent

Akron                               Air Force                          Arizona                                 Kentucky                            Coastal Carolina                   UMASS

Bowling Green                 Fresno State                    Arizona State                        Missouri                              Georgia Southern

Buffalo                             RENO                               CAL                                                                                       Georgia State

Kent State                        UNLV                                Oregon State                       Tennessee                           Arkansas-Little Rock

OHIO                                                                           Washington State                 Vanderbilt                            Louisiana Lafayette

Ball State                         San Jose State                                                                                                      Louisiana Monroe

Eastern Michigan             Utah State                                                                     Ole Miss                              South Alabama

Central Michigan                                                                                                           Mississippi State                    Texas State

Northern Illinois                                                                                                     Texas A&M                             Texas Arlington

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On July 16, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Jeffkills said:

Well, fuc/k me in the goatass!!!

Ill take Michigan State, and if they're gone also, then I grant @happycamper the authority to make my selection, in good faith, for me...

148_2.jpg

how much you want for your doll?

Purple Team 2017.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, TK_05 said:

which alternate account did you intend to make this pick for?

I have no alternate accounts sir!! Just trying to get in on the fun over here since you guys are lolly-gagging. 

:waiting:

Purple Team 2017.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I have no alternate accounts sir!! Just trying to get in on the fun over here since you guys are lolly-gagging. 

i nominate you to take over for like the top half of our bracket