Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCDigger

Gay ex-NFLer Comes Out

Guest Dr. Dre
15 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Vous êtes si drôle, monsieur Dre! 

Do you need some more special attention André?

Et vous êtes tellement gay 

and no special attention needed. Your mom gives me plenty- along with the crabs.

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Andre', our little french dimwit...so far in the closet, he found narnia... 

Oh look, my little Pennsylvania pea-brain puppy following me all over the internet.

Here, familiarize yourself with this- if you havent already. It'll help alleviate your obsession with me

http://bigskyfans.com/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

16 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

I know! Along with your mom. Although everyone has!

You typically notify me once a day with some nonsense about some ones mom or my mom or my wife.  I don't mind, but your keeping this  gay ( coming out )thread alive for longer than it deserves.  With all your sexuality issues, your heritage, your insistance to keep this coming out thread going  I believe you are wanting a break through of some sort.  This is the place and the time.  We will support you here.  

Guest Dr. Dre
7 minutes ago, slappy said:

We will support you here.  

Thanks! I'll tell your skank of a wife once she's finished, that I have your support.

Btw, where does she keep the bug spray? She won't keep her legs closed.

31 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

blah, blah, observe my micropenis, blah, blah, I have mommy issues, blah blah...

Dr. Dre - Keyboard warrior, fussy Frenchman, fake genius and adult man with one helluva oedipal complex.  You're a true inspiration to the bottom 1%.

On 6/20/2017 at 2:06 PM, MCDigger said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-patriotschiefs-offensive-tackle-comes-tells-suicidal-plans-173523067.html

Ryan O'Callaghan

New England Patriots - 2006-08

Kansas City - 2009-2011

Cal Univ. -

GettyImages-458807174.0.jpg

Not that I think it's super news worthy anymore, but hey....first....amirite?

Good for him, there's nothing wrong with it and it takes a lot of courage to do what he did. We just want everyone to be happy, Amirite?

On 6/21/2017 at 3:36 PM, LoboMan59 said:

Anyone care to wager on when we hear about a certain Green Bay quarterback? Rumors about him have been flying around for a couple if years now.

I swear to God, Aaron Rodgers played better when folks thought he might be gay. It's like it pissed him off and gave him a chip on his shoulder to overcome.

Once he got the Lombardi trophy and hooked up with Olivia Munn...it just hasn't been the same.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

6 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

I swear to God, Aaron Rodgers played better when folks thought he might be gay. It's like it pissed him off and gave him a chip on his shoulder to overcome.

Once he got the Lombardi trophy and hooked up with Olivia Munn...it just hasn't been the same.

As with anything... it's hard to "straighten up!" lol

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 6/23/2017 at 0:37 PM, Rocket said:

Good for him, there's nothing wrong with it and it takes a lot of courage to do what he did. We just want everyone to be happy, Amirite?

Like phony hypocrites don't exist anywhere else. There sure isn't a shortage of them in the ranks of the Democratics and the GOP (that means Republican).

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Like phony hypocrites don't exist anywhere else. There sure isn't a shortage of them in the ranks of the Democratics and the GOP (that means Republican).

I want to see a video....put up or shut up!

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

I want to see a video....put up or shut up!

I said hypocrites, I didn't say it was on a specific issue. There's lots of them on both sides out there. You'll have Dems being hypocrites on an issue while the GOP are totally clean on the issue. And then you can have a reverse situation on another issue.

kat.jpg

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I said hypocrites, I didn't say it was on a specific issue. There's lots of them on both sides out there. You'll have Dems being hypocrites on an issue while the GOP are totally clean on the issue. And then you can have a reverse situation on another issue.

So you were reaching and off topic, k. :P