Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Eric Holder now part of the Resistance and may run for president!!!

Oh please let him run.  He would be easy fodder. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, renoskier said:

After we've elected Donald Trump??????

He will never win. But at this point, I just want to watch the world burn. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, renoskier said:

After we've elected Donald Trump??????

Trump may be a blithering idiot, but nothing he's done in his past or present can compare to the shit storm Holder has lurking in his closet. Fast and Furious will come back to destroy him if he runs. 

Guest RoscoesDad

LOL. yeah Eric Holder is more evil and despicable than Donald Trump.  My god, some people are so gullible and brainwashed it's just sad.

Fox and Friends, Infowars and WND have done well with many on this forum.  Lord help us.

2 hours ago, sean327 said:

Fast and Furious alone would destroy his campaign.

Holder:

"I think the single failure that I point to in my time as Attorney General, that I was not able to… convince Congress to really follow the will of the American people — which was to enact meaningful, reasonable, gun safety measures. The gun lobby simply won."

This coming from a dude that forced businesses to illegally sell thousands of guns to known criminals.

Rigged background checks of the criminals to be able to acquire guns, but wants to make it harder for average Joe to get his own, legally.

Held in Contempt. Had his buddy Obomber use executive privilege to block disclosure.

The real question is how is this guy even being given a platform right now, but then again this is all coming out of California. What a political shit hole that place is.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

4 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

LOL. yeah Eric Holder is more evil and despicable than Donald Trump.  My god, some people are so gullible and brainwashed it's just sad.

Fox and Friends, Infowars and WND have done well with many on this forum.  Lord help us.

Donald Trump stupidly appointed an independent investigator, for the Russian scandal even though there is no evidence at all of anything not normal, immediately.

Holder and Obama smartly, no matter how many times it was asked, were never willing to appoint an independent investigator.

I think it is pretty obvious who is gullible and brainwashed.

7 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

You might want to take a look in the mirror buddy. LOL

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

19 hours ago, sean327 said:

Trump may be a blithering idiot, but nothing he's done in his past or present can compare to the shit storm Holder has lurking in his closet. Fast and Furious will come back to destroy him if he runs. 

How come conservatives never want to talk about Operation Wide Receiver? Probably have never heard of it because the liberal MSM didn't ever report on it...

22 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

How come conservatives never want to talk about Operation Wide Receiver? Probably have never heard of it because the liberal MSM didn't ever report on it...

Because Operation Wide Receiver was shut down the second 2 guns actually made it across the border. The rest never made it across. The perps were arrested almost immediately. Holder and Pres Obama wanted guns to cross so they could point to the chaos they created and put more restrictions on gun owners. Their little scheme backfired when a Border Patrol agent was killed by an AK-47 variant they allowed to walk. 

39 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Because Operation Wide Receiver was shut down the second 2 guns actually made it across the border. The rest never made it across. The perps were arrested almost immediately. Holder and Pres Obama wanted guns to cross so they could point to the chaos they created and put more restrictions on gun owners. Their little scheme backfired when a Border Patrol agent was killed by an AK-47 variant they allowed to walk. 

Dubbed “Operation Wide Receiver,” the case was run out of Tucson between 2006 and 2007 and involved hundreds of guns that were purchased by small-time buyers who transferred them to middle men who then passed them up the chain and into Mexico.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/earlier-atf-gun-operation-wide-receiver-used-same-tactics-as-fast-and-furious/2011/10/06/gIQAuRHIRL_story.html?utm_term=.fdb60fd944e7