Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyochris

right now wyoming has the best and newest overall basketball and football facilities

On 6/21/2017 at 4:31 PM, josh4heisman said:

It's a given that our facilities are heads and shoulders above everyone else in the BIG SKY conference.

Fixed for accuracy (maybe)

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 6/22/2017 at 8:58 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Me too - I can't stand metal bleacher backs. I imagine the maintenance on those sombitches is costly as well.

How do you figure that?

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 6/22/2017 at 0:26 PM, jimjam said:

What's funny is that most CSU fans realize and accept Moby isn't the greatest, these wyo twirps think they are the best at everything in this conference.  The reality is they don't win championships, they don't have the best facilities, they don't fill thier venues,  and they can't even get their facilities improvements right, just add lipstick to the pigs.  If I'm a wyoming tax payer I'd be pissed off.

Yes they do! Whyoming has won not just one, not even just two but THREE Molehill Worst titles. All in just 18 years in the conference.

To use Whyoming terminology, them's impressive numbers.

Boom goes the dynamite.

13 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

How did you figure that?

2x the materials and the stress put on the back rest. I believe there is good reason why it is more common to find metal bleachers with no back rest. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

2x the materials and the stress put on the back rest. I believe there is good reason why it is more common to find metal bleachers with no back rest. 

You said "maintenance" would be twice as expensive, not up-front cost. How often do back rests have to be replaced? Every four decades maybe?

Boom goes the dynamite.

14 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You said "maintenance" would be twice as expensive, not up-front cost. How often do back rests have to be replaced? Every four decades maybe?

Depends on where you are I guess. I'm thinking about all the little nuts, bolts, washers, etc. that keep thing things in shape, being outdoors takes a toll. I wasn't referring to upfront cost but the maintenance. More components to maintain, more cost. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Fixed for accuracy (maybe)

the only teams ticketed for FCS are usu and sjsu. You might be too if you can't get a real stadium. 

2017 Heisman Trophy Winner
Leading the Cowboys to the National Championship
2018 First Overall Pick in the NFL Draft

35 minutes ago, josh4heisman said:

the only teams ticketed for FCS are usu and sjsu. You might be too if you can't get a real stadium. 

Objectively speaking, does your school actually have a brighter future than USU?

Boom goes the dynamite.

22 hours ago, josh4heisman said:

Yes. 

LOL 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, jimjam said:

It's CJ allright.  Still living in denial...

And such an original new moniker. Not at all like a long-time Boise supporter used for a dozen years or so.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 6/25/2017 at 1:45 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Objectively speaking, does your school actually have a brighter future than USU?

Does yours?  Last time I checked you trail in the two sports that count.  And just lost the ONLY successful basketball coach in your school's history.   We have a larger endowment....and a football stadium.  SDSU couldn't win a facilties war against a jr high.  Aztec fans are a funny breed.  Complete comedy.

1 minute ago, CO_Poke said:

Does yours?  Last time I checked you trail in the two sports that count.  And just lost the ONLY successful basketball coach in your school's history.   We have a larger endowment....and a football stadium.  SDSU couldn't win a facilties war against a jr high.  Aztec fans are a funny breed.  Complete comedy.

Lol. You have large endowment, something never used on sports, and a lousy, archaic football stadium where as we don't. Good on you, Whyoming.

Boom goes the dynamite.

32 minutes ago, CO_Poke said:

Sorry, but Viejas blows AA and most others in the MWC out of the water. 

Guest Dr. Dre
14 hours ago, CO_Poke said:

Last time I checked you trail in the two sports that count.  

Not true. (Like series records matter anyway. Only a fan of a school with NOTHING to offer to be left by the side of the road goes this route )

32 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

(Like series records matter anyway. Only a fan of a school with NOTHING to offer to be left by the side of the road goes this route )

IMG_1132.thumb.PNG.40bc0d04f8f0cb69a173ebcb4a06b7ea.PNG

Loving the irony in your post.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG