Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyochris

right now wyoming has the best and newest overall basketball and football facilities

3 hours ago, jimjam said:

Meaningless.  You talk about the short bus....Your dumbass hasn't realized your pukes haven't won a football title since 1988.

Perfect fit for the big sky.

Image result for bronze boot 2016

It's too bad we didn't get Hughes in the background- sending it out the way we brought it in...

And yes, it takes a big sky to fit Wyoming under it... Looks like a pretty good fit there, but in Laramie, you'd actually see stars...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

3 hours ago, jimjam said:

The smell huh?

Our new stadium has you all phucked up.  You pukes will never, and I mean NEVER have a facility like this.

Yes, we most likely will at some point. Big difference is, we'll pay cash for it instead of jacking ourselves to the tits for it...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

18 hours ago, wyochris said:

i see 2 things i don't like that look cheap in my opinion 

why is csu going with bleachers instead of seats most newer stadiums are installing seats  bleachers sucks

and since you did bleachers then why didn't you at least go with a back rest for the bleachers. I don't see none.  looks cheap except for the green chairs section 

More capacity with bleachers. CSU put chair backs at every seat at Moby and it lowered capacity from over 11,000 to a little over 8,000. I would have preferred bleachers.

2 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Yes, we most likely will at some point. Big difference is, we'll pay cash for it instead of jacking ourselves to the tits for it...

At some point?  LOL!!!

You mean tax payers will pay for it, whether they like it or not.

Difference is, people who buy tickets and make donations pays for ours.

Again, you're a dumbass.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:28 PM, wyochris said:

ok so people give wyoming the most shit on here but in my opinion wyoming has the nicest and newest basketball and football stadiums.   I admit wyoming will get past by unlv when the raiders stadium is built but right now wyoming has the nicest.

war memorial and AA are for all intesivr purposes brand new both were fully remodeled  a couple years ago and wyoming spent hundreds of millions on it  both are not surpassed.

some schools have a nice basketball like san diego but not football and some have a nice football but not basketball like CSU.  wyoming is lucky to have both.

no

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

It's too bad we didn't get Hughes in the background- sending it out the way we brought it in...

And yes, it takes a big sky to fit Wyoming under it... Looks like a pretty good fit there, but in Laramie, you'd actually see stars...

god you suck worse than your school and team.

Guest Dr. Dre

Let's take a closer look at these "great" facilities shall we?

We have a football stadium that is nearly 70 years in the making, that is all bench seating, has a capacity of under 30K, and draws 2/3rds of that. 

We have a basketball arena that is 35 years old, is shaped like a bullring, seats 16k and comes nowhere near filling HALF of that. 

If I were WHYome, I'd rip out the bench seating at WAR, make it an "all-seater" reducing capacity to around 25K maybe, then tear down the AA, and build something like NDSU has now. You'd then have the best facilities for your move to the Big Sky.

As for all the OTHER facilities, have a good laugh!

http://www.gowyo.com/page/facilities

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

More capacity with bleachers. CSU put chair backs at every seat at Moby and it lowered capacity from over 11,000 to a little over 8,000. I would have preferred bleachers.

bleachers without back rest means a tall guy putting his knees against your back no thanks

43 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Let's take a closer look at these "great" facilities shall we?

We have a football stadium that is nearly 70 years in the making, that is all bench seating, has a capacity of under 30K, and draws 2/3rds of that. 

We have a basketball arena that is 35 years old, is shaped like a bullring, seats 16k and comes nowhere near filling HALF of that. 

If I were WHYome, I'd rip out the bench seating at WAR, make it an "all-seater" reducing capacity to around 25K maybe, then tear down the AA, and build something like NDSU has now. You'd then have the best facilities for your move to the Big Sky.

As for all the OTHER facilities, have a good laugh!

http://www.gowyo.com/page/facilities

san diego don't even have a stadium and you are talking shit against Wyoming's stadium?

I admit your basketball is good but Wyoming has you all beat for football millions we're recently spent upgrading war memorial it is very nice now and not surpassed

maybe come to a game san diego versus Wyoming and you will change your mind and be treated well at the tailgate

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, wyochris said:

san diego don't even have a stadium and you are talking shit against Wyoming's stadium?

syntax aside. yes, yes I am. 

Guest Dr. Dre
5 minutes ago, wyochris said:

but Wyoming has you all beat now and not surpassed

CSU's stadium aside, I can think of at least 4 stadiums better than your dump 

Guest Dr. Dre
8 minutes ago, wyochris said:

maybe come to a game san diego versus Wyoming and you will change your mind

the displeasing thought of ever stepping foot in Laramie ever again aside, no, no I won't.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

syntax aside. yes, yes I am. 

What's funny is that most CSU fans realize and accept Moby isn't the greatest, these wyo twirps think they are the best at everything in this conference.  The reality is they don't win championships, they don't have the best facilities, they don't fill thier venues,  and they can't even get their facilities improvements right, just add lipstick to the pigs.  If I'm a wyoming tax payer I'd be pissed off.

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Tall guys next to you are putting their knees in your space.  Or the tall guy in front of you is going to stand all game.  :shrug:

This is a question for @Hugh Jiddump. All 5'7" of him.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

8 hours ago, badfish said:

lol your daddy, csu, is about to destroy you with their new stadium. I hope new Aztec stadium is modeled after theirs.

Didn't destroy us when Hughes was new.  Didn't destroy us when Moby was new.  Why should we think this will be any different?

The World Needs More Cowboys!