Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyochris

right now wyoming has the best and newest overall basketball and football facilities

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Yeah but we have no TV so WTF

You see where folks are talking about Laramie getting a college game day this fall :)

1st round draft picks and college gameday....  Then you woke up.

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

with regards to the OP.  Case closed..

DCkeHM1VYAADEUG.jpg

Is anyone else surprised that they just spent that much money and decided to put in bleacher seating throughout most of the stadium instead of real seats? Cuz I am.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Is anyone else surprised that they just spent that much money and decided to put in bleacher seating throughout most of the stadium instead of real seats? Cuz I am.

Irrelevant because there won't be anybody sitting in them in a couple of years.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

with regards to the OP.  Case closed..

DCkeHM1VYAADEUG.jpg

i see 2 things i don't like that look cheap in my opinion 

why is csu going with bleachers instead of seats most newer stadiums are installing seats  bleachers sucks

and since you did bleachers then why didn't you at least go with a back rest for the bleachers. I don't see none.  looks cheap except for the green chairs section 

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I seen that too and they did not even spend to add a back rest for the bleachers seats

it looks cheap for a brand new stadium in my opinion

1 minute ago, wyochris said:

why is csu going with bleachers instead of seats most newer stadiums are installing seats  bleachers sucks

and since you did bleachers then why didn't you at least go with a back rest for the bleachers. I don't see none.  looks cheap except for the green chairs section 

Tell us more Stunner.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

3 minutes ago, wyochris said:

And all of the media folks and big donors in the press boxes will be staring right at the aluminum.  One game every other year they'll be looking at Brown & Gold which won't be to hard on the eyes. :)

The World Needs More Cowboys!

24 minutes ago, wyochris said:

The kind of seats common to NFL stadiums are much too expensive for Powerless5 schools to afford. However, I'm with you in being surprised CSU didn't go with seat backs. Those couldn't possibly cost more than an additional 10% or so beyond what is being installed. They may be equally uncomfortable to one's posterior but far more kind to one's back. And don't anybody try to say temporary cushions with back support will work just as well because they definitely won't. For one thing, when you stand up suddenly to watch a big play those tend to come with you.

Boom goes the dynamite.

20 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Bleachers in a college football stadium?  By and large, don't see a problem.  A few seats in the baller section and sell the temp seats to those who want them.

Students are straight bleacher, stand your asses up.

Certainly common for college, but new stadiums tend to go with chairs. At least on both sidelines. Reser was 100% chairs on the new section. Minnesota was chairs endzone to endzone. I'm not bagging on them, I just thought they'd go that route with such a big capitol expenditure. Especially for a program that fancies itself as a Big XII/B1G/NFL East school.