Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyochris

right now wyoming has the best and newest overall basketball and football facilities

12 hours ago, 15csu2014 said:

Lmao. Ya I'm sure your ipf will sell football recruits over our state of the art stadium and practice fields etc. You're pathetic... 

Well, there's also our High Altitude Training Center. Sure hope that shiny new stadium works better than Hughes did when it opened...

And then, there's basketball...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Well this thread has delivered. It has an eerie stunner feel to it.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

Well this thread has delivered. It has an eerie stunner feel to it.

Without all the Church creepiness and the faint odeur of lime Jello and Funeral Potatoes...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

25 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah but the sports we're actually good at aren't in the MWC or even the NCAA in cases. Wrestling, rugby (at least we were good at it several years ago), and rodeo haters that you are

Actually would like the MWC to have Rugby, wrestling and lacrosse.  SDSU has pretty decent club rugby and mens lacrosse squads.  

13 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Actually would like the MWC to have Rugby, wrestling and lacrosse.  SDSU has pretty decent club rugby and mens lacrosse squads.  

Wyoming's club rugby teams have done well over the years.  My brother in law played on the men's team many moons ago.  My daughter in law was the captain of the women's team just a few short 6 yrs ago.  The ladies team was a tough MF team.  One of the girls went on to play on the US National team.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

12 hours ago, FoCoRam said:

We'll keep our high school, amateurish gym to go with the dozens of MWC championship banners that hang from the rafters.  You can keep your top notch arena and the one MWC championship it produced. 

You've lead the Bronze Boot Series only one year.  One year in it's 50yr history.  WTF you talking about?

12 hours ago, FoCoRam said:

We'll keep our high school, amateurish gym to go with the dozens of MWC championship banners that hang from the rafters.  You can keep your top notch arena and the one MWC championship it produced. 

I wanted to look at your banners and found this shot of an impressively packed volleyball game.  But why are you hanging football banners in a basketball gym? 

vs.-Nebraska-WEB-9-2-11-38-1.jpg

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I wanted to look at your banners and found this shot of an impressively packed volleyball game.  But why are you hanging football banners in a basketball gym? 

And golf?

12 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

That being said, is there a worse name for a basketball arena than Wyoming's? The Arena Auditorium? Jesus, can we have a little more creativity?

I agree maybe they will sell the sponsor rights to a company.   AA name is too plain.

54 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Without all the Church creepiness and the faint odeur of lime Jello and Funeral Potatoes...

Imma bring you some fried funeral potatoes next time I'm in Laramie. You would love them.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

Well, given that both photos are from FoCo (aka South LaPorte), who's the idiot?

Another plus about Laramie- you don't live there, so no annoying change-begging or eau de Greeley...

You are the idiot.  LaPorte is not Fort Collins. 

Let me help you out....  There's LaPorte Colorado, a small town in northern Colorado.  Then there's Fort Collins, a large town in Northern Colorado and further south.

That said, Laporte is a much nicer town than that dump Laramie.

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

Well, there's also our High Altitude Training Center. Sure hope that shiny new stadium works better than Hughes did when it opened...

And then, there's basketball...

What a waste of money.  At least you'll have middle tier facilities in the Big Sky.

17 hours ago, wyochris said:

in my opinion we are seeing the results now remember the remodeling of the two stadiums was just a couple years ago

Bohl and Edwards have really good facilities which will help with strength training devolpment and recruiting it can't hurt!

Put the Taj Mahal in Laramie & it's still in Laramie.

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Well... yeah. Our population is down, so enrollments are down. We offer less MWC sanctioned sports than other schools, so yeah, we have less championships. One dude who spells about as good as captain colombia has one post about the "best facilities". The last time CSU had an 8+ win season you ejaculated all over this board this board like Dre on your mom's ivory quivering belly and the last time you had a player within 6 rounds of professional potential as Allen a meme was created that lasts to this day and your tardiest poster STILL has a touchdown of his as the signature. 

Um... that CSU team actually accomplished something and went on to win 10 games the next year on its way to beating 3 P5 teams.  Pokes start jerking each other after losing 3 straight to close the season.

Remind me what the great "Josh Allen" has done?

At least Bibbs scored 30 TD's in one season.

43 minutes ago, jimjam said:

Um... that CSU team actually accomplished something and went on to win 10 games the next year on its way to beating 3 P5 teams.  Pokes start jerking each other after losing 3 straight to close the season.

Who? 

1 hour ago, jimjam said:

Let me help you out....  There's LaPorte Colorado, a small town in northern Colorado.  Then there's Fort Collins, a large town in Northern Colorado and further south.

Lakewood isn't Denver Wyovan, come on now!

1 hour ago, jimjam said:

Fort Collins Metro?  LOL

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

vs.-Nebraska-WEB-9-2-11-38-1.jpg

That's a good 60% more than they get for a men's basketball game!

52 minutes ago, jimjam said:

Who's Bebes