Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Roswell's vacation home busted!

Roswell isn't home at the moment and won't return until Friday evening.  Please leave a message and maybe he will respond.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

How much do you think it would cost to buy it all? I'd like to pile it on the whitehouse lawn and set it on fire.

I'll sell you a mock up of it all for $25 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

A mockup doesn't have the same effect...unless I burn it in front of Richard Spencer's house ? 

Note to the secret service and NSA who are now on this site.  We are joking. 

6 hours ago, roswellcoug said:

So I've been called a homophobe, a racist and now a Nazi. The Internet Trifecta!

But I've also been called an ignorant believer in a higher being and one who wears magic underwear. 

So the Internet Quinfecta?

I know you are not a Nazi, just a little board humor.

I've been called a Nazi on here as well, fwiw.

48 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know you are not a Nazi, just a little board humor.

I've been called a Nazi on here as well, fwiw.

Yeah but his not being a nazi is incompetence, not political disinclination

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 hours ago, roswellcoug said:

So I've been called a homophobe, a racist and now a Nazi. The Internet Trifecta!

But I've also been called an ignorant believer in a higher being and one who wears magic underwear. 

So the Internet Quinfecta?

You're kind of whiny, too.