Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

son of a gun

Interesting read on last season's BSU at Wyoming game

10 hours ago, kalua pig said:

mwc season opener in laramie.expect to lose hillbilly.

We always expect to lose. It's why our victory parties are so genuine

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Why even play the game this year?  It's clear that Wyoming's first win over Boise in 11 tries (at home via a fluke safety) is the beginning of a football dynasty in Laramie not seen since BSU in the 2000's.  The angel Josh Allen will lead you to the promised land!

17 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Why even play the game this year?  It's clear that Wyoming's first win over Boise in 11 tries (at home via a fluke safety) is the beginning of a football dynasty in Laramie not seen since BSU in the 2000's.  The angel Josh Allen will lead you to the promised land!

as many here knew Boise State isn't as good once peterson quit.

Bohl is currently the best mountain west coach and is recruiting strong

55 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Fluke?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, son of a gun said:

Don't you know? That game didn't count! BSU only had their practice squad out so they could get some experience and gave us the win!

Oh right, we were having totally unseasonable rains and the ball was hiked and hit Rypien's finger splint cause he was totally injured and he bobbled the ball and then the Olineman tripped so appleby somehow happened to be there and rypien pump faked twice before the ball slid out. 

It totally wasn't our front 4 getting to the QB as they'd been pushing well up front for the whole 2nd half and having a strip sack that would have resulted in 3rd and long behind the 10 even if there was no fumble. It certainly wasn't our DT flying into Rypien like the wrath of god fast enough there was no time to toss the ball. Good plays by the other team don't happen to Boise State, only flukes. 

I liked this part.....

"The game-tying play came as a result of an off-schedule Josh Allen superman throw of the sort that you can’t really stop with talent or game planning:"

Get used to that.....

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

11 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Who's more overly confident in the state of their program...  Wyoming fans or CSU fans?  This year's Border War might generate some great threads!

CSU fans are obviously more OVERLY confident because any amount of confidence in CSU's program is "overly" confident. 

1 hour ago, WyomingCoog said:

I liked this part.....

"The game-tying play came as a result of an off-schedule Josh Allen superman throw of the sort that you can’t really stop with talent or game planning:"

Get used to that.....

If he does that this year, he's gone.  Nothing to get used to either way.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

If he does that this year, he's gone.  Nothing to get used to either way.

With the way we live in the past (by we I mean anyone posting on this board as well as any school having the most remote affiliation with this conference) it is definitely something to get used to

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

With the way we live in the past (by we I mean anyone posting on this board as well as any school having the most remote affiliation with this conference) it is definitely something to get used to

Are we talking about Tosh McFallon?

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Are we talking about Tosh McFallon?

The god king of California Valley preps, MWC quarterbacking, and dubiously founded summertime hype articles himself. 

4 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

IMG_1486.JPG.35bfbdb1d87d2bccb3bc17295a080f91.JPG

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG