Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

North Korea murdered US Citizen

39 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Joe is non conformist.  If anything I'd say he was a right leaning libertarian. 

Right leaning libertarian with a Romantic fondness for discord.  He is a not bound by anything other than his own ideas and does an admirable job of forming said ideas without pressure from external sources.

Tragic loss.  With that said there at quite a few countries you should not travel to and act like an American.

I don't go into the back country and NOT expect to be a rung or two lower on the food chain.

I don't see what is shocking about this.  Unfortunate loss of life, but it North +++++ing Korea.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It'd be like going to Syria and then bitching after you got kidnapped by Arab hillbilly militants and beheaded, set on fire, or sold into slavery. 

Exactly.  Or walking in Chicago at midnight without a gun.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Or trying to buy cocaine in a park in Medellin after hitting the bars some weekend. 

Or giving thelawlorfaithful an awkward eye at the wrong moment. All examples of equally dangerous situations.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Or giving thelawlorfaithful an awkward eye at the wrong moment. All examples of equally dangerous situations.

?I may have just leaked a little pee out....good one

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Or a grandma giving thelawlorfaithful an awkward eye at the wrong moment while walking down the steps at Mackay. All examples of equally dangerous situations.

FIFY

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

They say that Chile_Ute is a bad hombre. 

@Chile_Ute is the only Subaru driver you should never fvck with. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg