Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalBasher

Mustangs over the Spartans?

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

What athletic-facility improvements have been made by SJSU made since joining the MW? 

Since their false promise to improve facilities to the MWC... they've....

Built a few coaching offices by using state money in an academic building. Smart...Fresno did the same thing.

Broke ground on an aquatics center using state money....Fresno did the same a few years ago. 

Tore down the homes of several of their olympic squads because some super rich dude wanted a place to play golf. Only phase one of the project was paid for. The clubhouse and everything else is never going to get built. Meanwhile, the rest of the squads are scrambling to raise a few thousand dollars to grow some grass and rent some HS bleachers to call a home. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, creeper86 said:

You do?  Is there a 5th year senior transfer QB coming in we don't know about ? 

I do think they are going to surprise some people. I also think the schedule helps a little bit. Do they get to a bowl this year? I don't think so but they could make a run for it. I can see them winning 4-5 games; if some things fall their way who knows

4 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I do think they are going to surprise some people. I also think the schedule helps a little bit. Do they get to a bowl this year? I don't think so but they could make a run for it. I can see them winning 4-5 games; if some things fall their way who knows

I think we're all just hoping they can get their first FBS win in like three seasons.   Retreadford seems to bring a lot of energy, and he's a good tweeter

It's gotta sting for Sharta Fan. As shitty as Fresno was last year, worst record in history) everyone is picking Sharta to finish behind us. 

LOLOL

3 minutes ago, Cincy said:

It's gotta sting for Sharta Fan. As shitty as Fresno was last year, worst record in history) everyone is picking Sharta to finish behind us. 

LOLOL

worst record in history....... bwwahahaha.... you were 1-11 with only an FCS win.....of course worst record, giffy!! lol

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

Hey everybody, 1-11 was Fresno's worst year ever-Cincy broke it..... no way... and it just happened like 6 months ago.. looking up...

11824.jpg

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Since their false promise to improve facilities to the MWC... they've....

Built a few coaching offices by using state money in an academic building. Smart...Fresno did the same thing.

Broke ground on an aquatics center using state money....Fresno did the same a few years ago. 

Tore down the homes of several of their olympic squads because some super rich dude wanted a place to play golf. Only phase one of the project was paid for. The clubhouse and everything else is never going to get built. Meanwhile, the rest of the squads are scrambling to raise a few thousand dollars to grow some grass and rent some HS bleachers to call a home. 

So no improvements to the two important sports and their facilities? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

So no improvements to the two important sports and their facilities? 

What needs improvig on these two fine facilities?

maxresdefault.jpg

event-center.gif