Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalBasher

Mustangs over the Spartans?

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Lol.....this CA state school doesn't lose to the FCS....the fact that the author notes Cal Poly will have already played a game while the Spartans will not have gives the author 0 credibility.

Translation:

2spky.gif

20 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Cal Poly, uhhh nuh..TX and Utah back to back, ok, got me...but I do think Cal Poly's better than Fresno-you guys gonna blow again, and of course you can't beat SJS anymore, so all good.

Translation:

giphy.gif

Please let this upset happen. I can't imagine the thousands of trolling posts @Cincyand @FalesGoesB4Carr Will let loose. I will have my popcorn ready just in case. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Lol.....this CA state school doesn't lose to the FCS....the fact that the author notes Cal Poly will have already played a game while the Spartans will not have gives the author 0 credibility.

#122 #worstintheMWC #kickoutsjsu

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

OK, that was funny.

'if you guys are going to talk about other websites, I'll make you stop!!!'

Oooh my.

9 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Translation? Fresblow State fan (in the red shirt) praying that his team ends the nation's longest losing streak by beating Incarnate Word.

Lol, Mikey Mad!!

27 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Athlon is not the only website saying a SJSU loss to Cal Poly is possible.

Oddsshark.com currently has a predicted score of Cal Poly 21.8  SJSU 20.2.

http://www.oddsshark.com/Stats/Matchup/Football/NCAAF/791013

Embarrassing. 

Sum up SJSU this year, 2017

Got destroyed by Fresno in men's basketball 

Their bball player got arrested for beating and robbing someone  

Their football player got stabbed while out in San Jose  

Still haven't broke ground on the NEZ project or even a home for baseball, softball, tennis, soccer, and more  

Kick out SJSU. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

49 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Embarrassing. 

Sum up SJSU this year, 2017

Got destroyed by Fresno in men's basketball 

Their bball player got arrested for beating and robbing someone  

Their football player got stabbed while out in San Jose  

Still haven't broke ground on the NEZ project or even a home for baseball, softball, tennis, soccer, and more  

Kick out SJSU. 

What athletic-facility improvements have been made by SJSU made since joining the MW? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Well let's take a look at this list:

Sorry but Tennessee St over Georgia St wouldn't be that big of an upset. Georgia St is still building up things up since joining I-A football. You could make the argument that right now at least, Georgia St is a I-AA school in I-A clothing.

Fordham vs. Army happens almost every year but after Army making their first bowl appearance in many years last year and also beating Navy, they want to build on that however to me that would be another ho hum I-AA win. Most probably wouldn't even know about it.

James Madison vs. East Carolina--James Madison has beat I-A teams before and if this happened again would anyone be surprised? I have read stories that James Madison has been exploring moving to I-A for football and yeah this would hurt East Carolina a bit but another one of those ho hum things.

Cal Poly vs. San Jose St---Cal Poly can beat San Jose especially if they can't contain the option offense. Cal Poly isn't a bad team however if this would to happen another ho hum thing.

Northern Iowa vs. Iowa St--Northern Iowa had an average year last year and there was even talk of them not even making the playoffs last year. I mean really Iowa St hasn't been that strong in football so would it really be an upset? It would hurt the rebuilding job however I unless N. Iowa is going to turn things around for this year I don't see it happening.

Western Illinois vs. Coastal Carolina--See Georgia St comment above, also applies to Coastal Carolina.

UT Martin vs. Mississippi---This would be a major upset if to happen. IF this would happen, Mississippi I would think would fire their coach after the game, SEC would probably hold emergency meetings about kicking Mississippi out of the SEC and Mississippi wouldn't be taken seriously for the rest of the season possibly longer. But personally I think Mississippi will have a tougher time against South Alabama then UT Martin.

Overall.......should really take out Georgia St and Coastal Carolina games because really they are like I-AA teams right now. And out of all the rest.......the one that has the best chance of happening is James Madison vs. East Carolina and if it was to happen I think it would be met by a ho hum across the country

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Idaho St over Nevada... bank on it.  NV gonna be real bad-just above Fresno.

IF that were to happen again it would be ho hum sort of thing but don't see it happening. And I think Fresno is going to better than people think this year