Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Phil Steele Picks CSU to win MW.

15 minutes ago, RamSack said:

I don't think anyone would be surprised to see Boise 1-3 in the mountain.  Not picking them any longer isn't much of a shocker. 

Read the article, then below I saw the Vandals are building a new hoops stadium out of wood.   I knew things were tough but what is going on? @VandalPride97

spend the cash and do it right.  It will be there for a long time. 

40 minutes ago, slappy said:

I don't think anyone would be surprised to see Boise 1-3 in the mountain.  Not picking them any longer isn't much of a shocker. 

Read the article, then below I saw the Vandals are building a new hoops stadium out of wood.   I knew things were tough but what is going on? @VandalPride97

spend the cash and do it right.  It will be there for a long time. 

I am very interested in seeing how this goes.  An arena that goes throwback to wood instead of steel and concrete, in a part of the country with a thriving timber industry is just freaking cool.  I am very curious how they make it meet the type of codes that arenas are required to address these days though.  I hope they pull it off.  I'll be watching this one.

57 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I am very interested in seeing how this goes.  An arena that goes throwback to wood instead of steel and concrete, in a part of the country with a thriving timber industry is just freaking cool.  I am very curious how they make it meet the type of codes that arenas are required to address these days though.  I hope they pull it off.  I'll be watching this one.

What is going to be the capacity?  If it's about 5K that shouldn't be an issue.  However, I think anything within 10K will require I-beams.

25 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Yep, it can be done!

IMG_1446.thumb.GIF.832d9df36fa078fa59ddd8654f101551.GIF

I still can't believe you guys didn't get a 15 yd unsportsmanlike for that dance.  SMH

7 minutes ago, jimjam said:

So it is written, so shall it be done.

It'll come down to defense.  Not sure we are there yet.

Nah, it always comes down to the refs.  Pay attention.  :P

9 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Damn!  Looks like we're due.   :whistle:

Boise has at least one game where they turn it over seven or eight times. Just hope your team is the beneficiary. I sure enjoyed my squad being that team in 2015.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Boise has at least one game where they turn it over seven or eight times. Just hope your team is the beneficiary. I sure enjoyed my squad being that team in 2015.

Yeah, anytime our defense can get some help from the opponents offense it's a great thing.  This year we're counting on it at times.

I'm pretty sure our guys are sick of losing to boise.  Eventually the shit evens out.,

Like JimJam said.  If our Defense shows up this year I think we take the Broncos down.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

8 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Maybe this prompts a change. How does CSU Convert sound to the Ram fans?

Nice try.  He's yours.  Keep him.