Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

PROOF That Crapperdick Sucks

On 6/17/2017 at 4:55 PM, Jeffkills said:

Please, custom made entendre just right for San Fran... 

14c7b54f0f3c05a0eab99eb86f811aa2.jpg

Extremely poor taste & not funny, and I hate the '9-er's

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think you meant to say that he should have fun with his gay prejudice. I don't think he's afraid of anything except for maybe common sense. 

Isn't homophobia the root cause of "gay prejudice."  What ever you want to call it, it's uncalled for & rude.

7 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

You progressive metrosexuals are a broken record...

IKZxh.jpg

What does this being America & you making uncalled for & rude comments have to do w/each other?

You have the right to make uneducated comments & i have the right to call you out for it.  Enjoy the land of the free & the home of the brave!  You are a TRUE PATRIOT!!!   

6 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

What does this being America & you making uncalled for & rude comments have to do w/each other?

You have the right to make uneducated comments & i have the right to call you out for it.  Enjoy the land of the free & the home of the brave!  You are a TRUE PATRIOT!!!   

Well if you're going to be policing political politeness on the forum, at least leave my content out of it..

New-Signature.jpg

Just now, Jeffkills said:

Well if you're going to be policing political politeness on the forum, at least leave my content out of it..

If you want to avoid being policed, stop making ridiculous comment.

"Leave...(your) content out of it."  What...you aren't willing to stand behind your unfortunately comments?

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

If you want to avoid being policed, stop making ridiculous comment.

"Leave...(your) content out of it."  What...you aren't willing to stand behind your unfortunately comments?

Whatever, guy..  don't have time to "debate" you and only really skimmed your post..

Enjoy being annoying..

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Isn't homophobia the root cause of "gay prejudice."  What ever you want to call it, it's uncalled for & rude.

It's just one of my pet peeves that words are used to accurately define a situation. Homophobic is a word that gay activists came up with as a sneaky kind of way to manipulate and re-frame the situation of gay prejudice. Most people with gay prejudice aren't "afraid" of gays. They are actually disgusted and annoyed with gays. 

But the gay activists don't want to talk about people feeling disgusted with them. That's too negative and anti-gay. So they came up with the idea to re-frame it as if it was "fear" that was preventing these people from accepting gays, not disgust. And no one likes to think they're afraid of something, so the hope was that the prejudiced people would admit to themselves that maybe there's something wrong with themselves and that their disgust is really just fear. So it was a very very clever move by the gay movement. 

But I've never liked the way the gay movement has operated to get what they want.  So I certainly won't act like a fooled little sheep and toe the line using that word incorrectly.  Despite the PC pressure, some liberal professors whose expertise is the English language started to come forward and make the case that it's a bogus word used the wrong way. 

Then organizations like the Associated Press banned the word along with "Islamophobia" and "ethnic cleansing" despite enormous pressure not to do so. Then you had the liberal spin meisters desperately trying to make the case that the H word is accurate. But that didn't sway the intelligent folks out there, nor organizations like the AP. So there you have it. I like to use the accurate way of describing as "gay prejudice". 

How's that for a rediculously long answer!! :) 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

Whatever, guy..  don't have time to "debate" you and only really skimmed your post..

Enjoy being annoying..

Enjoy calling out ppl because who they love.

32 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It's just one of my pet peeves that words are used to accurately define a situation. Homophobic is a word that gay activists came up with as a sneaky kind of way to manipulate and re-frame the situation of gay prejudice. Most people with gay prejudice aren't "afraid" of gays. They are actually disgusted and annoyed with gays. 

But the gay activists don't want to talk about people feeling disgusted with them. That's too negative and anti-gay. So they came up with the idea to re-frame it as if it was "fear" that was preventing these people from accepting gays, not disgust. And no one likes to think they're afraid of something, so the hope was that the prejudiced people would admit to themselves that maybe there's something wrong with themselves and that their disgust is really just fear. So it was a very very clever move by the gay movement. 

But I've never liked the way the gay movement has operated to get what they want.  So I certainly won't act like a fooled little sheep and toe the line using that word incorrectly.  Despite the PC pressure, some liberal professors whose expertise is the English language started to come forward and make the case that it's a bogus word used the wrong way. 

Then organizations like the Associated Press banned the word along with "Islamophobia" and "ethnic cleansing" despite enormous pressure not to do so. Then you had the liberal spin meisters desperately trying to make the case that the H word is accurate. But that didn't sway the intelligent folks out there, nor organizations like the AP. So there you have it. I like to use the accurate way of describing as "gay prejudice". 

How's that for a rediculously long answer!! :) 

What's the source of their disgust or annoyance?  I'd put fear in the Top-#3 of that list.

"Gay activists???"  Don't you mean, a majority of Americans?

"Gay Prejudice" or "homophobia"...call what ever you want.  Either way it's short sided, ignorant & mean.

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

What's the source of their disgust or annoyance?  I'd put fear in the Top-#3 of that list.

"Gay activists???"  Don't you mean, a majority of Americans?

"Gay Prejudice" or "homophobia"...call what ever you want.  Either way it's short sided, ignorant & mean.

Yeah, it is definitely ignorant and mean. As far as the disgust part, just ask any straight honest guy that isn't feeling pressure to be PC.  Obviously you can be disgusted and grossed out by something someone does but still treat them with respect as a person. Acceptance of the act? No. Tolerance? Definitely. I get grossed out when someone eats broccoli or picks their nose and eats it. Does that mean I cast that person as a POS? Of course not. Also, if someone is a savant or lives with MS, those might not be "normal" situations that a majority of people deal with, but there's no need to disrespect them as a person at the core. 

I'm not going to argue about it, but if you want to do some research, you should see what I'm talking about. 

kat.jpg