Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Warriors/Rebels

35 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

This is why you are not a real person. You are an internet persona. You refuse to change and insist on playing the same tired song over and over again.

Are you saying that I don't act this way in real life?  Are you saying that some other poster made another profile to have fun?

27 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Are you saying that I don't act this way in real life?  Are you saying that some other poster made another profile to have fun?

Are blindingly dumb questions the only way you understand dialogue?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I'm saying you are an internet persona. You can work out the details however you would like.

13 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

I'm saying you are an internet persona. You can work out the details however you would like.

I'm still not quite sure what that means.  What do you think I'm really like then?

This thread is hilarious on so many levels, and for so many reasons. OP posted something of interest and for some reason (blame a poster if you really have to I guess) pictures of campuses are being posted? LMAO. 

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Not even close.  Also, it's sad that people derive so much emotion from my posts that they wrote paragraphs to tell me off.  That's time they're never going to get back.

Over 5500 mostly stupid posts in your short time here. That's time you're never going to get back.

And yes, HoosierRebel crushed you.

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Haven't you written you are a much different person in real life? A good sock keeps track of his stories.

18 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Over 5500 mostly stupid posts in your short time here. That's time you're never going to get back.

And yes, HoosierRebel crushed you.

I don't feel like I got crushed, and that's what counts.

4 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Which means you don't act that way in real life.

For your sake, I hope you are a sock.

My thoughts stay the same.  My actions are different.  I'm not a sock.  ph90702 flies solo.  I'm not affiliated with any other users.  If I was, then they should be handed the troll derby for the next 100 years.

39 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

My thoughts stay the same.  My actions are different.  I'm not a sock.  ph90702 flies solo.  I'm not affiliated with any other users.  If I was, then they should be handed the troll derby for the next 100 years.

So you act the same way in real life...it's just your actions are different. Got it.

You might want to take another look at your IQ test score.

Just now, PackNation said:

So you act the same way in real life...it's just your actions are different. Got it.

You might want to take another look at your IQ test score.

Thoughts and actions are not the same. Maybe it's you who needs the IQ test?

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Thoughts and actions are not the same. Maybe it's you who needs the IQ test?

No need. PackNation is as dumb as a post. Compared to you, he's Einstein. 

On 6/16/2017 at 2:08 PM, BestintheWest said:

I'm still amazed at the amount of people that get sucked into PH's retardation contest.

People call me dumb, but I'm smart enough to suck them in, and they're dumb enough to go along with it.